[SP-F1-F4] «Earning a Living» Songs of the Abyss (Redo)

As I enter the town, after a long night of training, I decide to persue one of the missons I heard about. This profession, this was something I found intersting. In the info-broaker data banks, they stated that there were many prefessions. One caught my eye, a performer, this profession allowd one to play an insturment. That was all I needed to hear, and now I know what my instrument would be.

An <>, a wind instrument that made a beautiful sound, I use to play one back in the monistary. So I look around, and see nothing, not one thing that would help me in the finding of my misson. So I walk, as I wonder through the town, Sif, my companion walking next to me, "Artorias, what seems to be the casue of your distress?" She says to me, as I look down at her, "Nerry a thing Sif, I am just in thought right now, for I wish to have my Orcarina again." I say to her as I then head to a bench, this seemed to be a good spot to rest my head, and think.

As I sit down, Sif jumps into my lap, as she then lays her head down as rests to. "So this Orcarina, its a item im guessing?" "What kind is it, I am interested in it now." She says to me as I look up and sigh, "Well an item it is, but it is far more than that, it is a instrument, and can be aquired by taking a misson to become what is called a Performer, they are a buisness class in Aincrad." I say to her as I then close my eyes, as I try to rest some more, for my head was killing me, "First the guild now this, I have alot of work ahead of me now." I think to myself, as I sit there, with SIf in my lap and we both feel the cool air on us, as we sigh and take in the relaxing, refreshing summer air.