[SP-F1] The trost for survival

He was looking at his hp as the boar attacked him he rolled over on the ground not quite ready to die yet he slashed his sword to the boar and hit it very hard looking at it shadder in crysitals to more boars come to him and he is almost dead he walks to the boar with his sword in his hand very tight he runs to the boar trying to slash it but he miss (3 Miss) the boar hits him he rolls over on the ground again.

Latsu 2/3

Boar 1 /Dead

Boar 2 3/4

Boar 4/4

He knew he only had one choice but to retreat so he got up and a boar hit him again he slashed the boar with all his power and after that he ran back into the town to rest he wen't to a tavern to buy him a room for the night next hes going to head to floor two with his new friend he just made today lewis.

Latsu 1/3

Boar 1 Dead

Boar 2 Dead

Boar 4/4

He had just woken up and got ready to head to floor two with lewis there they had met and they did a quest lewis was pretty weak at the time he didn't know what to do the bat came to lewis and to other bats came to me the bat attacked him pretty hard and then two more appeared i slashed the other two bats and he didn't kill none at all the bats was killing him.

Latsu 3/3

Lewis 1/1

Bat 1 1/4

Bat 2 1/4

Bat 3 4/4

Bat 4 3/3

Lewis was hitting mostely of the bats he didn't even listen what i had to say i knew he was going to end up dieing so i told him to get out and run and he didn't listen the bat hit him hard and he had just died in my face all the bat had seen that day was death also i tryed to kill them all for lewis death and complete the quest .

Latsu 3/3

Lewis Dead

Bat 1 Dead

Bat 2 Dead

Bat 3 4/4

Bat 4 3/3

I killed the other bat with a slash of my sword i showed them all death for killing my friend it was really my fault for not trying to help him i felt guilty and this is the time i wanna kill all the bats when my friend die by one thats the only time i kill things in this game is when my friends die, well that would be the last time i saw lewis at school He said

Latsu 3/3

Lewis Dead

Bat 1 Dead

Bat 2 Dead

Bat 3 2/4

Bat 4 Dead

He had wen't to the cafe and sat down mostely people would see him with lewis but they didn't today they saw him by himself

with bearly friends he started to think that if he didn't have friends they wouden't die becouse of him unless they are a high level and they want to make a good relationship with me and my sister..