(PP-F6) Unchained

Garou awoke in the dense jungle, his memories quite hazy. Well, they were all clear until a black-out period. He was quite certain that he hadn't even been on this floor when he fell asleep. Unsure of what to do, he brought up his HUD and sent a message to several of his friends.

Hey, what have you been up to? I seem to be lost in Floor 6 somewhere, could you come lend a hand?

He flipped his HUD away with his finger and took a deep breath, leaning against the base of an incredulously tall tree. The canopy hid the sun for the most part, but some rays of light managed to dance through the leaves and kiss the ground of the floor.

Shanok was leaving his shop on floor four when he received Garou's message. A message? Who's it from... What!? Garou!? He's still alive... I thought he was dead, haven't heard from him in a long time... I'll go see him he thought. He went to the teleportation pad on floor four and teleported to floor six and went to the place mentionned in Garou's message. Once he was near the jungle where Garou was, he activated his <> skill, quickly finding his friend's location. He walked towards where Garou was. He was almost there, he pushed some leaves aside and saw Garou, he ran up to him. "Hey Garou, didn't think I'd ever see you again! You don't look too well though, something happened?" he asked.

I'm walk over to my shop to try some crafting when all of the sudden a message pops up.I wonder who this is from.... wait a minute- GAROU! I thought he was dead! I must see him. I immediately forget what I was doing and start running, forgetting I have a teleportation crystal."Oh shi- forgot. Teleportation Floor 6! Starting city." I quickly burst into blue crystals and show up in Floor 6, already running. I burst through some trees and come up on a dense tree area.Great.... I think to myself as I pull out a dagger and start cutting some branches off some trees. I finally break through the trees and come up on Shanok, and my long time friend Garou."Garou!" I yell and run up, giving him a big hug. I take a step back, smiling brightly."I thought you were dead!"

Keith had been wandering Floor 6 for a while, fighting monsters to get stronger for things to come. And partially he was lost in the woods. He had come to this Floor to get a new familiar, after his last one was killed by Vile. He climbed over a fallen log and kept walking, until a Pm came up. He skipped a breath as he saw who it was from. "No way... It can't be..." He said, then running off to the player he had set to tracking.

"Chad!" Lisbeth called out, before running towards the familiar figure. Upon meeting Chad's partner Sakuri, Lisbeth had wanted to congratulate him- of course she hadn't expected him to be surrounded by so many other players. Wondering what was going on, she placed her hand on Chad's shoulder in a friendly manner before looking at the purple hair male. She had seen him before, but from where she didn't remember.

"Chad? Is everything alright?" She ask, before noticing the smith was there as well and she flashed him a happy smile.

"Wait... You were in the tavern that one time Shannok confused me for a guy, right?" She asked, before looking up and down at the blue hair boy coming towards them.

"Eehhhh? You believe so and here I was thinking I was a beauty. Never thought I'd be upstage by such glorious looks. The name is Lisbeth by the by." She replied, pushing one of the boys out of her way and offering her hand at Garou. A friendly smile of greeting making her lips stretch as she did so.

"I never would have thought Clarence would be your friend. How small the world is..." She mused outloud, hoping not to be a fifth wheel on their own conversations.

• 4 weeks later...

"It's actually been a really long time since we've last seen you, couple of months" he told Garou. "It's really good to see you again after such a long time" he added he helped Garou up with Lisbeth while the others were asking questions as well. "I'm sure you've missed a lot of things, how about we go somewhere else, all of us, and put you up to date on everything you need to know, sounds good?" he asked his old friend.