Vaction time ! (Latsu caen and lithe)

he was at floor one drinking coffee waiting for caen to come becouse he always come here he heird some people talking about that a person died by a boar i started to laugh how silly that was i got up and had order me some coffee and then two level one guys came by me asking me what was funny I ignored them becouse i knew they was weak so they said meet them at the field but i wasn't going to come anyways becouse i knew they was going to die.

After Caen has completed his quest, he headed towards coffee shop. "Hm.. Oh Latsu! Hey there." he said as he walks toward Latsu. He took a seat next to Latsu. "How's it going, Latsu?" he asked him as he relaxed his eyes. He put his feet on the table and leaned back a little bit.

"A break, sounds good. What are we waiting for?" he asked Latsu in excitement. He put his feet down and wondered when they would leave. "I don't mind where we go, but I have to return to the front lines soon." he said as he smiled at Latsu.

Lithe hurried to the spot she was asked to attend to, and she had every intention to not be late. She hurried to where the other two boys were at and jogged over to them quickly, waving her and and smiling. "Hello Mr. Caen, and Mr. Latsu!" She said stopping and bowing to them both. "I'm sorry if I'm late! My hair was a mess this morning."

As Caen stood up, he looked over to see Lithe. He walked over to her greeting the both of us. She started to bowing. "Please stand up, Lithe. There's no need to bow down to me." he said as he smiles at her. Caen looked at Lithe with confusion. "Don't need to take your time looking good for the two of us. We're on vacation here!" he said with a smile.

Lithe blushed and nodded, straightening her dress. "Hehe... Well, on the current matter, what are we to do today, Mr. Caen?" Giving a bright smile as she brushed her bangs out of her eyes. The day was nice, with warm temprature and sun all around, it was most definitely going to be good.

Caen smiled at Lithe. "I have no idea. You need to ask Latsu yourself!" He took a seat at bench watching the fountain. As the water rises his eyes glisten. The day had just begun, and the vacation of the three players start now. "It's going to be a good day today." he said as he smiled.

"Ergh, no she's not mine." he said as he began to walk from the group towards the fountain. He dipped his hand in the water and began to smile. "This brings back some fond memories when I was with a special person." he said as he smiled at the reflection of the water.