F1=SP) The demon of the forest

I was at floor one i heird the rumors about some monster at floor one that no one could beat thousands of people had died by him i was just listening to the people they say that he can be located in the middle of the forest and thats were i wen't to kill this monster it was creppy in the forest i was quite scared then thats when it had appeared with 3 other monsters that are easy to handle i ran to them ready to go sword fighting.

Party

Latsu

Demon of the forest 20/20

1 Troll 3/3

2 Troll 3/3

3 Troll 3/3

He slashed the two trolls and they disapeared he ran to the demon and missed his attack the demon had hit him and he flew across the forest he had hit a tree and rubbed his Head Damn it! He had looked at his hp and it was down already Alright this time no mercy ! he had ran to the demon and slashed him with his blade the demon got angry and had unleashed his axe What the hell ! a monster with a axe ! he ran to it and slashed it again but the demon had doged it and slashed him with his axe.

Party

Latsu 10/15

Demon of the forest 20/20

1 Troll K'O

2 Troll K'O

3 Troll 3/3