[PP-F1] Tailoring 101 (Will)

She had been sitting in the field of flowers for a while now, singing more tunes and such but she had wanted to become a tailor since she entered the game... She had never really felt this way before, but she knew that she could get a job here. She wanted to get COL for food, and much much more to help her survive in the death game. She had sat there until someone would be walking by, able to help her get the profession.

Will Had been pushing himself hard lately. He had made a promise to someone and he aimed to keep it but still he had felt that he deserved a break and so he was taking a casual stroll in the city's flower guardin finding peace in his stroll. He spots another player ahead of him and smiles to her nod. "Beautiful day isn't it?" He asks her in a welcoming tone.

She pinkette nodded to the emerald eyed boy hoping that he would help her out. "Umm... could you help me out?" She asked in a rather squeaky tone as she looked up at the larger man. The 8 year old having no idea how to complete the quest. "I'm looking to become a tailor, but I have no clue of how to complete this quest!" She squeaked out again hoping that the black haired boy could help her out in any way possible.

"Well not really, but I'm sure that there may be a quest booklet or something.." The pinkette spoke softly as she scrolled through her inventory. She saw a small booklet, as she took it out of her inventory she looked at the small markings, showing the booklet to Will. "Maybe an NPC would be nice enough to show me to Tailor, what do you think?" She asked in a kinder tone hoping that it was okay to do something as that.

Will nods. "Good thinking you're smart." He compliments the child. "And I will go with you to make sure it gets done ok?" he asks already knowing the answer. Will had a young sibling at one point but lost him to a tragic accident and had resolved himself to help any child that needed it as a result.

She nodded to Will, looking down at the trail of gravel that lead her through the town as she skipped down the trail to go toward the shops, hoping that she would be able to get any NPCs down there that may help her. One of the shops looking like a tailors she waved to Will as if sending a signal that this maybe it. A smile perched upon her face as she opened the shop door, seeing a lady inside the shop. Chi walking in slowly and hoping to get to chat to the NPC. "Hello there mam?" She asked the lady hoping to get a reply from her.

"Yes who is it?" She brunette asked next standing up and going toward the players the 18 year old female looking at them. "Hello there what do you need?" She asked in a softer kinder voice after noticing the 8 year old she kneeled down next to the small child patting her on the head. Her long brown wavy hair moving with what she was doing, laying down beside her as she kneeled looking at the little pinkette.