[PP-F1] Kittens with claws [Aika]

782816e2.png782816e2.png782816e2.png

Kana was in an especially good mood today, she she was having so much more fun lately, now she had officially been invited to join a guild. She had been hesitant at first, but knowing Kiluia was there too help make her decision. It was time for her to come out of her shell, for good. After all, spending over a year like a hermit trapped in a game was not who she was. She had been a cheerleader, representative runner for her school with a possible future as a CEO of Oko-Art Ltd. How was she ever going to have the confidence in the real world, if she let that side of her disappear.

She refused to allow it.

She had been sitting on the edge of the fountain, when someone had taken a seat next to her. She looked over to spot a very attractive male. Her golden eyes went wide, and her mouth dropped open a little. If they was any word to describe this man, it was scrumptious. Blonde spiky hair, clear caramel coloured skin, and piercing blue eyes that bore into her. And the arms, oh lord, the arms were thick with muscle. She almost checked herself for drool.

After the game had been locked, everyone's true image had been revealed by the mirror they had been given. Kana hadn't minded so much cause at the time, it had made finding Hikaru a lot easier than it would have been. However, many other individuals had not been too happy about having to roleplay as them actually selfs. Not to mentions there had been a few shockers in terms of differences, she had witnessed an instant game break up cause one guy had turned out to be a lot less attractive than his avatar. Not to mention, another because the girl actually turned out to be a dude.

But if this was this guy looked like in real life, what he was doing in the game, she did not get. "Hey..." She said almost breathily. He smiled at her,even his teeth were beautiful.

"Hey, sorry i saw you sitting alone, mind if i join you? I fancy some company, especially the company of such a beauty as yourself."

For the first time in a long time, Kana swooned. "S-sure..." she stuttered, happy that he had come to sit with her. If she been acquainted with this guy, nothing could ruin her time in the game. As long as becoming acquainted with him, went smoothly, with no interruptions...

tumblr_mqmfpc1L6J1qdsh8vo1_500.gif

As she had just recently gotten into the game, being level one and all she had walked around floor 1, looking at all the sights to be seen. Grinning happily as she saw many groups of people in the town so far, she had loved it all. A grin rested upon her face as her long purple hair ran behind her as she had just stumbled upon another face. One she had recognised one she might've seen in real life before as she was in school. Honey golden eyes and dark brown hair...

She stood there for a moment... wondering who she might be. "Kana?" the purple haired girl with dark blue eyes stood there for a moment. Looking at the muscular man and then back at Kana. She was unsure what to do here but she passed by for a moment.

"Ouch..." She rubbed her head for a moment as she saw that who had ran passed her. A jet black haired boy, probably the same age as herself dark brown chocolate eyes she stared for a moment into them. "Sorry..." The man had spoke before rushing past her as if he was in some sort of hurry. "Who are y-" She had only managed to get out before seeing him run past her. She gihed for a moment knowing that for once, Kana had beat her at the game they would usually have with competitiveness.

[OOC- Sorry for the shorter post...]

[OOC = Don't be! Your new! I just kinda went crazy with muse, trust me you've given me plenty to work with. :) ]

b5aef98c62ca6d0b4a8cf52cc39dc091.jpgb5aef98c62ca6d0b4a8cf52cc39dc091.jpgb5aef98c62ca6d0b4a8cf52cc39dc091.jpg

"So how are you finding SAO? You don't look like the type of girl who would play a game like this," The blonde-headed statue of hotness said to her, she flushed, she had done well today. Her hair was left down, and she had worn one of her prettiest skirts that showed off her long legs. She was so glad this game didn't force you to wore ugly armor all the time, the fact she could equip it when neccesary was a great help to her fashion conscious mind.

And you look like you should be modelling for Abercrombie & Fitch...

"Well, a girls gotta be willing to try new things," She said flirtily, she couldn't resist, she had been out of the game so long, it was a little fun harmless flirting. It wasn't like she was going to take this guy home, that wasn't her style.

She heard a voice in the distant, even though it was not nearby, it caught her attention. She looked away from the hot creature in front of her, only to see a smoulderingly attractive black haired guy came running towards her. She was surprised by his approach, he seemed to want to talk to her. "Hey miss, I see your sitting by yourself, can i join you?" She frowned at him,

"Erm, I'm not sitting a-"

"Thanks," The guy cut in and sat next to her, receiving what Kana recognised as a death glare from the blonde. Did these two know eachother?

She sighed, she didn't mind talk to a hot guy, even two, but she didn't want to be in the middle of a brawl. She looked around to see what her options were, when a specific individual caught her eye. The long purple hair blowing in the distance, Kana stood up. Her competitive anger developing inside her, if that was who she thought she was, she knew one way to get her to response.

Turning back to the guys, she smiled at both, no longer interest in flirting with either. But rather using them for her own competitive game. "My, my, so much attention from such attractive men, I'm a lucky girl..." She said in her sweetest possible voice.

"It's only cause your so beautiful miss," Said the dark haired one,

"Why, you sound like the students I used to go school with. They used to say sometimes, that I was the prettiest girl in school" She watched the purple haired girls back, waiting to see if she would turn and reveal herself.

ico01.pngico01.pngico01.png

She turned around for a second. "You were the prettiest girl in school? Now that's a lie." The purple haired girl had spoke knowing that of course she had to be the prettiest girl in school since the time she ever stepped foot there. A small smirk across her face as if she was making fun of the other girl. "Kana, you know you could never be better then me." She spoke in a softer voice then set back for a moment hands on her hips and a small snicker coming from her knowing that even if the boys liked Kana better she would never be better then her.

Her long purple silky hair in a white ponytail. Some of the shorter lengths of her hair coming out from the sides of her head a small smirk still perched upon her face as she looked towards Kana. Icy dark blue eyes complimenting her long violet hair as she looked forward, the palms of her hands still rested upon her hips as she looked towards her.

[OOC- once again, I'm very sorry >_<]

[OOC : Stop apologising! You're replies are perfect ^^]

85f0a81fe2504c042f303092da6f9f80.jpg85f0a81fe2504c042f303092da6f9f80.jpg85f0a81fe2504c042f303092da6f9f80.jpg

Kana stood up from the fountain, "Ahaa, I knew it was you! You're so typical, Aika, always doing what I'm doing, like a little wannabe stalker!" She retorted with a smirk, placing her hands on her hips defensively. Aika had been the only girl Kana ever disagreed with in school, for some reason when they had first met each other years ago, they just hadn't got on. Kyoko had said it was because their personalities were so similar, following this he was kicked in the groin. Kana especially hated it whenever Aika had spoken to Hikaru, not many people knew Kana had feelings for him, but whenever Aika had been around that was when they had been most recognisable.

"Honestly, ladies you're both pretty," intervened the blonde one, Kana looked back at him so fast she almost gave her whiplash, her eyes telling him to shut his mouth. She turned her head back to look at Aika, her number one nemesis in their entire high school.

"You don't have to say such things to make her feel better, how can she be pretty when she looks like she washes her hair with blueberries." She wouldn't admit it, but she was a little envious of the length of Aika's hair, Kana's never seemed to grow longer than her shoulders, whereas Aika's flowed all the way down her back. Kana sat herself back down between the boys, she turned to the dark haired one, "You think I'm prettier right?" She asked, giving him her puppy-dog-eyes that seemed to work on almost everyone. Touching his arm gently for effect, the guy gulped unsure on how to respond.

tumblr_m96uzn9rnE1rvsau6.pngtumblr_m96uzn9rnE1rvsau6.pngtumblr_m96uzn9rnE1rvsau6.png

As she heard what Kana had said "she washes her hair with blueberries." She had became astonished and turned her head to look at Kana. "You know that I would never do that... Friend..." The last word escaped from her lips she hadn't even meant that word. Right now hatred had flared deep inside Aika. She felt as if she were supposed to scratch her or something but she wanted to impress the boy. Spiky blonde hair a beautiful caramel shade of skin, a lapis sort of blue eyes. This one, would be hers!

She did a tiny pose and hoped that it would somehow turn him on resting her arm on a nearby fountain edge as she sat on the edge, her hair waving and dancing behind her as a rush of wind came through the town. A small smile appearing across her face. She hoped to get somehow more attention from them... "What do you think, boys?" the violet headed girl had said hoping that she would be liked more then the other girl she had known for a while. Their relationship had been more love-hate for a long time, and today... It was hatred.

538f5c9a.png538f5c9a.png538f5c9a.png

Kana smirked, she loved getting on Aika's nerves. It seemed whatever she seemed to say, she would take the bait. It was a lie, it she didn't say it went vice versa too. She caught the last words and her eyes light up. Her expression smug, "I knew you wanted to be my bestie! you only get that if you admit defeat." she challenged before turning her attention back to the boys! although the blonde one was more muscular, the dark one was more dangerous looking, smouldering and enrapturing. Plus he seemed to be more into her.

Kana watched, raising an eyebrow as Aika's posed for them, well if she was going to stoop to that level. She smirked, "You look constipated," she quipped, she didn't really but it wasn't like Aika could see herself. "Hey boys, I bought a new battle suit recently, wanna see?" Standing up, she took a few steps in front of them, turning to face them. She selected the item from her menu, and put it on.

Having years of knowledge about the fashion industry, Kana knew exactly how to model an outfit, including a medieval battle suit. She watched their reacts with glee, they were impressed. She was wear a leathery black one piece, designed with intricate stitch work, the play suit cut off like shorts, revealing her bare legs. The top half was cut in a V-neck, low enough to catch their attention, but still high enough to be a mystery. The sleeves reached all the way to her knuckles, with patterns cut out at the forehands in vine like patterns. It was a beauty that shed won in a bet. To finish off, she had black battle boots that reach her knees. The suit was daring, but not enough to be slutty.