Skills and Weapons.

Ok, I'm going to be 100% honest. Till now, I've never really heard of SAO. Anime or Manga wise. Granted, from what information given on the site and from my own gatherings, it's something I'm greatly interested in. Though I've only watched 1 episode thus far, knowing there is no magic in this MMORPG setting and only skills from what I can tell, what skills with their be? Are they all named within the anime or will their be ones made from the minds of the GM's and Admins within the game? From the episode I watched, episode one obviously, the one skill shown is a simple lunge with a cross swing. From the episode, I'm just gonna take a guess at this skill will only be available for Daggers, One-Handed Swords and Possibly Two-Handed Swords (possibly more damage done or completely new name for Two-Handed Weapons).

What other skills are there and what other kind of weapons will be available for the players to use? With their be cross class possibilities? Multi-class?

A list of skills was posted in another thread:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3

Technically there aren't any classes - users can work on leveling whatever skills they want. You can choose to have a focus in skills that operate like a "class" but really you can mix 'n match to whatever. I believe there is a limit on how many skills you can buff up, or spread points, or however that works.

• 11 months later...