[PP-F3] Bravado

Delilah village was her favorite settlement out of all the beginner floors so far. Since losing her connection to some of her friends, the purple eye girl had travelled through the game alone. Not increasing her HP through fighting, there was little that she could do aside from entering any kind of fighting. Using her knowledge of mapping out areas and giving out information to lower players. Freya was needy of a job and her COL balanced was slowly diminishing as the days passed.

The main reason why she hadn't traveled to the other floors. She had no profession aside from the little knowledge of cooking she had and she still needed to fulfill the quest completely to do so. Staring outside from one of the shops looking at a beautiful set of earrings. Her eyes sparkled as they admire the beautiful work.

Her thoughts going to a handsome man she had once know. Someone that had promised her many things, but he was no more and after his death- she hardly thought there could be anyone else.

He noticed the silver hair female and remembered the one from last time. He wondered if it was the same and unable to contain himself he moved as quickly as he could. He was in the settlement to see a friend of his own. One scary friend that his companion always talked about. He thought the companion could wait seeing as something more interesting.

Standing behind the female who was admiring the jewelry. He leaned forward with a smile seeing his reflection flashed back into the glass.

"They are not as beautiful as you... Did you think you could escape me?" His question was sutle but his eyes noticed something different on her. The green eyes that had been so mesmerizing were purple this time. This was not the girl he had almost killed. This one was different yet her hair was even more silver than his last victim.

Freya's eyes widened as she heard the strange words of the man. She had never before seen him in her life in fact she was sure she did not want to even meet him. Feeling his chest pressed against her back, Freya quickly turned and pressed her own back against the window. Holding on to her knife under her cape as she looked up at him.

Purple eyes were turning a deep blue as she looked up. He might have been taller than her by more than just a foot, but she was not going to let that intimidated her. Gripping her blade tight she prepared to load an attack. Then she remembered that safe towns didn't let the users enter combats or attack each other without a duel command.

"I think I can...Now, could you please leave me alone. I would hate to draw trouble to you, let alone tell my party some stranger is bothering me." She quickly responded, trying to sound as if she was not alone or unsafe.