F-1sp] earning a living (the spotlights on me)

Music...thats all I heard after I returned to the shop area on the first floor, the music was wonderful but faint, so, I chased the music down to it's source, it was a small wooden stage with bright spotlights and some performers on stage. There was a crowd that would oooooh and aaaaaah at the tricks and flips the male and female performers did. I found it so amazing I pushed up to the front of the crowd for a better look. The show was marvelous and the music was divine, until suddenly, one of the drummers dropped his drum stick, it landed at my feet and I stared down at it, then picked it up. It was wooden with the drummer's name carved into it, it was expertly designed for the persons hands.

The drummer held out his hand with a smile, a took it and he lifted me onto the stage. Suddenly, a spotlight was on me as I was handed drum sticks and a drum, I made a steady beat that kept the performence going until before I knew it I had the floor to myself, I diverged from the steady beat to a special ending, the crowed cheered and the performers took me to learn alittle more about performer work,. They thought me acrobatics, how to throw my voice, I learned the different drums and took a simple hand drum for the road. This was the start of my performer occupation