[PP-F1] An Experiment (L & Thanos)

As L/Achilies; was walking around on floor one, he was hoping to understand this new world. He did alot of research on it, and knew from many forums, and blogs sites, that spears, and shields, as a nice combinations. Because they could defend and attack in quick succession, as well as he wanted to mimic that of the warrior of the Troy War. As he slouches and sits on the fountain, his usual sitting pose, his feet tucked close to his body. Was always how he liked the sit, for he was able to think better this way, "Hm.. the infobroaker told me about this area and the monsters that recide here." "Boars, Wolves, plant monsters called Little Nepents, as well as some creatures in the dungeon, called Ruin Kobold Troopers."

"But im not going near the dungeons yet, I know I'm not that strong." L thought to himself, as he thought over how to get stronger, beside killing monsters, "Well there are several ways I could do it, I could kill monsters nonstop, or as the normals call farming or grinding." "But then I could just do multiple quest that don't involve killing such nuisances, but then I would like that." "Then theres openign a shop, I could gain EXP. that way, and also make money, but I never really like interacting with people." He said to himself, as he notices another player, this once was quite different.

He looked at the young man, who had blonde hair, and had a curved blade, "Thats a Scimitar I believe, but what kind?" "Hm... looks like a Persian Scimitar." He thought to himself, as he was not entirely sure, but was about to find out, as he gets up and walks over to this new player, L was still slouching and had no shoes on. He then speaks to this player, "You there, your weapon, what is it, I want to say its a Persian affiliated scimitar, am I correct?" L says, as his messy black hair was fluttering in his eyes, as the dark lines under his eyes gave him a unual facial expression. He stood in front of this player, his outfit was that of his normal attire, baggy white t-shirt, baggy blue jeans, and no shoes, as well as his Obsidian coloured clothe jacket. He stratches his left leg with his right foot, as he awaits a response from this player.

As I was on floor one, I was hoping to get some training in, but I never was good at fighting. I was worried about not being strong enough, as I was about to head to the gate, I heard a voice, as I froze and looked to see a older looking guy. He was unusual, he had mid length messy black hair, was isomniac no dought by his dark patches under his eyes. I saw that he was interested in my weapon, "Yeah, its a Persian style Scimitar." I say to him as he was wierd, "Uhh... hey this may be sudden and all, I know we just met, would you mind go farming with me?" II say to him as I hoping for a yes, or a no.

As L look at him, and give a long pause, I plcae my thimb to my lips again, "Hmmm... not a friend asking, just hunting." "He's eager to kill something." "About a 67.786 percentage of him not dying, and my presence gives him a extra 12.589 percentage at staying alive." He then place my hand back in his pants pocket, "Yes, let go." L says as he turns to the field, and walks, "So kid, whats your name, I would like to call you something other than kid or you there." He says as he still was slouching, and was still not wearing any shoes.

I was tacken aback from his question, "Im uhh... Thanos, um whats yours, i mean its only polite and practical." I say to him as I saw his weapon, a Ikiwa, it was a unique weapon for a player to be using. I look around as was eager to start killing some monsters, for I had to get stronger, even if it was with this guy, "Just this once will I join up with someone, I just need to get more power." I thought to myself, as I saw a boar in the distance, "Hey look a lone boar, lets kill it, theres two of us and only one of it." I say as I draw my Scimitar and walk toward the boar ready to kill it.

L. looked back as he then calculted him, "He has a point, I did ask him, and he should have an answer." L. says as he turned back around, "You can call me L." He says with a nonchalaunt tone of voice, as he turns to Thanos saying something about a Boar, "Very well you are correct, I had nothing else better to do anyway." He says, as he lazily draws his Ikiwa, and holds it in a strange manner, he held it backwards, the butt of the spear was facing the ground, as the blade was pointing towards the sky. L. held the spear colse to his fore-arm, and walked to the Boar.

Edit: As L. ran at the boar he felt a sharp pain in his foot, as he was not wearing any form of foot ware. He looks down and sees he steped on a rock, as he looks up, and the boar was looking at him. "Im calculating that the boar has a 67.576 percent chance of attacking me, the other 16.212 percentage, it will attack Thanos, and the remaining 16.212 percentage it will run away." He thought as he waited for the attack to come at him.

L.: 9/9

Thanos: 5/5

<>

[Rolls 1: Epic miss]

[boar take no damage]

[1-5: MIss, no damage]

[6-8: Hit, One base point of damage]

[9]

[10]

Boar: 5/5

• 2 weeks later...

As I see I see the one named L. miss, I pause, and look at the boar, as it was grunting and rearing at L. I was unsure on what to do, as I had never needed to kill in my life, but I just went on autopiolet, and dashed at the boar. My Persian style Scimitar drawn and readt to hit as i swung it at the boar.

Edit: As I run at the Boar, my blade coming down, the sun gleamed off my blade and hit me in the eye. As I close them and such my sword misses the boar, my blade hitting the ground and the boar jumping back. I curse to myself as I see the boar ready to attack us, "Hey uhh, switch?" I say as i look at L.

L.: 9/9

Thanos: 5/5

-Combat Die-

[Roll 4]

[boar take 0 damage]

[1-5: MIss, no damage]

[6-8: Hit, One base point of damage]

[9]

[10]

Boar: 5/5