[SP-F1] Earning a Living

Agil was wandering around the Town of Beginnings, humming to himself. He had to decide what he was going to do. With everyone trapped in this game, he had to find a way to stand out. Walking along, he notices some players opening shops to sell gear they could make. He wasn't feeling very inventive, but maybe there was another way to make that work. What if he could open a shop. He looks around for a while, before finally finding someone who could tell him more.

Agil walks up to the NPC shop keep, seeing an available quest.

"Hello there good sir! I seek to know how to purchase a shop of my own."

The shopkeep turns, reacting to his request.

"Alright then. I have some chores I need done, and things to be retrieved. If you complete these tasks, I will give you a building you can use to open your shop, on any available floor of your choice."

"Well, alright then that sounds good. What do you need done?"

"I need you to gather some materials from Frenzy Boars, 3 Leather Skins and 3 Boar Tusks should suffice."

Agil blinks for a moment, then nods his head. A strange request to be sure, but nothing he couldn't handle.

"Well, thats simple enough. I should be able to handle that no problem."

Agil heads out of the Town of Beginnings, and into the wilderness of the first floor. He needed to kill boars. Seemed easy enough. Taking his large two handed Axe, he walks forward, looking for the first boar. Seeing one in the distance, he charges forward at it. Swinging his powerful axe, he misses, unused to combat in this game still.

Agil: 5/5

Frenzy Boar: 2/2

• 4 weeks later...