[PP-F1] A new person (L. & Tokusie)

[Location]

L. was wandering on floor one, he was sitting on the fountain, squating and staring at the people that walked by. "Hmmm...no one here looks interesting." He thought, as he had his thumb on his lips, his messy mid-length, Obsidian black hair, was dancnig in his eye. As he moves it out ot the way, he looked at the people again, his sapphire blue eyes, with the black lines under them. He just sighs and gets up from his siiting posiotion, and slouches as he walks towards the tavern, "Maybe another cheesecake will be fine for me, I just love the cake that they have here." He said, as he bumped into a young woman standinfg before him, as he calculates her on the spot, "Gender, female, age approximately late twenties, cloes to thirties." "Her height looks to be 5'6"." "Hmm... she seems different than the others."

L. looks at her and saw her green eyes and it reminded him of the colour of nature, as his interest was peaked now, "Parden me ma'm, I apologize for running into you." He says as he was being polite, and more human than his normal calculating self, he then looks at the tavern, "If you will exuse me, I have a cheesecake to order." L. says as he bows, and walks past her, and enters the Tavern, as he finds his original sitting area. As he walks to the seat he sees the NPC Barkeeper that he always saw, as he signals him, the elderly gentleman walks to him. <> was the NPC's name, as he looks up, "Hello again good sir, what would you like to have?" "Another Cheesecake this time?" The kind fellow asked, as L. nodded, "Yes, and the same drink as last time, a Sweetened Milk Tea to."

L. says as he then sees the barkeeper walk away, and begin his order, as L. now sqauting in his chair, his baggy blue jeans, were all scrunched up at the knees, and his baggy white t-shirt was strecthed out. As he sits there he sees the young woman he saw before walk into the Tavern just a second ago, "Hmm... what have we here, this should be interesting." He thought as he saw her looking around, his thumb now pressed against his lips again, as he looked at her with his sapphire blue eyes.

She had just decided. It was now time. Time to quit hiding, quit moping, quite being useless and waiting to die. She was gathering her supplies and letting the nice NPC that had spoke with her often know she was going to start adventuring. The woman had heard sometimes NPCs that you make a relationship with would give you items or maybe a quest. On the way there, a player had run into her and startled her. As she entered the tavern, she looked around curiously, cautiously. There weren't many people in the starting town that weren't PKers or children unable to really hold their own out there... and a few players like herself.

Gentle eyes spotted the same player that had bumped into her before. The woman dipped her head politely at him and moved to the bar tender. "You look happier today." He said. The NPCs always seemed to comment on the person's mood and remind them of how they know them. "Much better than when I found you behind my shop in that rain storm."

"Yes. I am happier. Thank you for noticing. I'm heading out to adventure for the first time." She paused to see if he would respond to that kind of prompt. He just listened politely. It didn't look like she would be getting anything here. "Well... wish me luck."

The NPC perked up and smiled. "Good luck."

As L. saw her talk to <> he saw a waitress bring im his order, he began to eat it, and sip is tea.He couldn't hear what the were saying so e activates his <> skill, and takes a gander at it. As he heard that <> helped her out of the rain, and that now she was going to fight monster. "Hmm... monsters huh, well I should ge stronger as well, she ma come in handy." e tought, as he saw the young woman leave, he finished his tea, and pcked up his cheesecake and leaves he money on he table. As he waved goodbye to <>, he heard this, "Have a pleasent day good sir."

As L. followed her,walking in his sloched stance, eating his cheesecake with one hand, his other in his pocket. His messy Obsidian cooured hair hoping as he walks, as he stops and stratches his leg with his bare foot, he then looks up and sees th young woman has vanished. "To the fields then, I have a 100 percent chance of meeting her there." He said to himself as he walks to the fields and roams around, till he sees her in the distance.

Tokusie stood on the road, out of the agro range of some level 1 boars. She trembled a bit, but drew her cutlass. The woman had been here for a couple of days but had yet to learn how the combat system worked. She chewed on her bottom lip and watched the boars root around, imagining them attacking her. Uneasy, she shifts on her feet and looks for one out by their own.

It didn't look like she would be that lucky. An exasperated sigh escaped her lip, now puffy from all the chewing. "This is going to be impossible if I don't get some help." She hung her head and shook it.

As L. closes in he sees her standing there, holding her head, he is somewhat conused right now. But he dimisses it, and walks to er side, "Having touble with the combat?" He says as he pokes her arm, making her jump and turn to him, he smiles as steps back and speaks again, "If ou want I may be able to help you." He says as he then turns to the boar in the distance, "Come with me we'll kill it together." He says as he lifts his finger up and waves her to come along, as he draws his Ikiwa out and charges at the Boar.

Edit: As L. ran at the boar he missed slightly as the boar was now turned to him, he looks back a the young lady, "Now switch with me." "Your attack is next." He says as he sees the boar snorting and rearing its tusks in the ground. As he was holding his Ikiwa in a strange manner, having the tip facing the sky, as the butt was facing the ground he had a nonchalant expression on his face and was totaly relaxed.

L.: 5/5

???: 5/5

<>

[Rolls 4:miss]

[boar takes no damage.]

[1-5: MIss, no damage]

[6-8: Hit, One base point of damage]

[9]

[10]

Boar: 5/5

Tokusie followed and watched. The man obviously knew what he was doing and seemed to care. If she got into trouble, would he save her? It didn't matter. Either he would or wouldn't, she couldn't get stalled again. She flicks her wrist and the Basic Cutlass slices the air. Careful steps were made towards the boar. She rolls her shoulders and then slices at the beast, the curved blade whistling.

Edit: Her blade missed by a hair. She stepped back to give the other man a turn, holding her blade up to block any oncoming attack from the boar if it came.

<>

<>

As L. looked at this woman, his eyes caught the Boar in his line of sight, as he jumps back, he raises his hand and spins the Ikiwa around on his palm. He then dashes at the Boar who was charging at this young woman. His messy Obsidian coloured hair danced in his face.

Edit: As L.'s Ikiwa came down, he slammed it into its skull, making a loud and nasty crushing sound, He pulls the spear out ad jumps back. "Oka now, your turn, miss... your name, I feel like miss or madame is too formal." "After this is all done I can discuss some things with you." He says as he readies his spear, as the boar slowly gets up from the ground.

L.: 5/5

???: 5/5

<>

[Rolls 10: Hyper critical]

[boars takes 3 base points of damage]

[9]

[10]

Boar: 2/5

"Call me Tokusie." She hissed out between her teeth as she maneuvered forward carefully. She planted her feet and sliced through the air. Her grip was still not very formal. It was more like a hand holding onto a frying pan than anything else. But this frying pan sure did sail towards its target.

Edit: Her attack missed again and the boar lept to the side. The woman glared at the beast in annoyance.

<>

<>

L. saw her trouble, "Try to stay calm and have a clear mind, these will help you in battles like this Tokusie." He says as he then looks at the boar, and held his Ikiwa up and dashed at the boar, hopig to kill it off in one quick clean strike.

Edit: As L.'s spear missed, the boar closed in and hit his leg, taking one point of damage. L. grunts as he jumps back and looks at Tokusie, "I should take my own advice." He says as he looks at Tokuise, and smiles, "eliminate it, and reap the rewards." He says as he tries to recover from the attack.

L.: 4/5

Tokusie: 5/5

<>

[Rolls 1: Epic Miss]

[boars takes no points of damage]

[9]

[10]

Tokusie rolled her shoulders and exhaled. She couldn't mess this up any more. It was time to learn, time to take things seriously. As the boar hit the impromptu party mate, she winced. Having not been hit yet, she wasn't sure if it actually hurt. For the time being, she pressed that thought aside and went at the boar again, holding her blade tighter.

Edit: "Arg!" She grunted at the boar as it danced out of the way of her blade. This was getting to be far more annoying than she thought it would be. "Do they ever just let you hit them?" She asked as she danced away from the beast.

As L. looks at the boar and then Tokusie, he gets a feeling of dredd, and then calms his mind. As he pulls his Ikiwa up and rushes at the boar, his weapon ready to kill as it came into the boars direction. The wind on L.'s face was nice, as he sighs and lets his attention turn back to the boar in front on him.

Edit: As L.s hair pokes his eye, he loses his concentration, and his spear misses the boar slightly. He looks up as he pulls the hair strand out of his face and jumps back. He then spins the Ikiwa on his palm and starts calculating this battle once again.

L.: 4/5 (Is actually 8/9, but after this boar dies I will make post that my level jumped up.)

<>

[Rolls 5: Miss]

[boars takes 0 points of damage]

[9]

[10]

Tokusie stepped back up for her turn. These low level monsters were quite a pain... well, at least they weren't that painful. They were annoying. Who knew such a creature would have a high dodge rate. The woman flicked her wrist to make her blade whistle through the air before readying in a pose. Her feet push hard against the ground as she charges at the boar.

Edit: Tokusie yelped in surprise as her blade made contact, taring at the boar's rough hide. She staggered back and looked at her sword with a smile. That was how it was done. She could do this.

Boar: 1/5

L. looks at the boar, and dashes at it, as his Ikiwa was ready to hit, he jumps back as the boar was trying to goar him. His eyes were alwasy on the tusks, as they were the source of pain, and L. didn't like pain. As he gets some distance, he sees an opening, as he then dashes at it.

Edit: As L. saw the boar dashe to its right, L. was able to dodge the attack but he neede to kill this thing off quickly. "Well now this is a new calculation coming up, hey Tokusie, this thing may try to run, if it does kill it off." He says as he gets ready for an attack.

<>

[Rolls 3: Miss]

[boars takes 0 points of damage]

[9]

[10]

Boar: 1/5

"Right." She kept her eyes on the boar as L went after it. She danced to the side again as the tusks got a little too close for comfort. Her weapon wasn't as good as his in reach, but she had to help kill the darn thing. She was the one who asked for help to begin with, after all.

Edit:

She took a step back and readied her sword. With a deep breath, she charged. Something awesome happened... her blade glowed as it arched in the air towards the porker. It hit with great force and knocked the beast off its feet.

Boar: 0/5

Loot roll: 11

L. was glad to see that blasted boar was dead, all that moving around and him using his skills made his level shoot up. "Well this is nice, I leveled up." He thought as he looks at Tokusie, and walks to her, his Ikiwa spinning in his hand as he sheathes it, "Good job, though I calculated this outcome would happen.' "I had calculated a 67.578 percent chance of you killing it." L say as he looks at her and then his health, "Shall we continue, I have a .889 percnet chance of dieing here, we are good for the other 99.101 percentage we have on collecting mats and experience." He says as he waits for her responce, L. still slouching and rubbing his leg with his foot.