Rather than the "anime" logo which basically says Sword Art Online in Japanese text with American underneath it; I wanted to have the logo seen in the game itself shown here.

[attachment=0][Hatsuyuki]_Sword_Art_Online_-_01_[10bit][1280x720][948A7737].mkv_20130125_231229.234.jpg[/attachment]

If anyone with great illustrating skills can re-create this logo in PNG format with transparent background, we plan to use it in the header.

In addition to the logo above we also need the following.

Favicon

Used as an icon for bookmarks and web browsers, it's an individual unique icon that separates your bookmarks into colorful and memorable icons. Image must be in ICO file format as it's the only widely used among browsers file type, the icon files can be 16×16, 32×32, 48×48, or 64×64 pixels in size, and 8-bit, 24-bit, or 32-bit in color depth.

Meta-Image

As the trend with social networks brought about the usefulness of Meta-Images, whenever you copy/paste a URL on lets say facebook, it generates some text and an image thumbnail. This thumbnail is referred to as the Meta-Image. It can be in full color, usually a small thumbnail size.

If the imaged matched the colors of the forum, or if the forum matched the blues from the image; I'd be inclined to accept the Aincard version of the logo. However since this forum doesn't push to focus on "graphics-upping" the whole forum and mostly relies on text links at the moment, I think the basic Sword Art Online logo requested, edited, tilted, and being used right now works fine. And it looks easy to see on mobile devices. Plus keep in mind mobile users will want to conserve as much data as possible, therefore images with less bytes is perferred.