[PP-F1] Every Game Ends (Shade, Erik)

Shade stood in the field of Floor 1, his arms crossed and his eyes scanning the area. A private message from the same worm who had tried to evade him before, now asking to fight to the end? His guts were admirable, but no dice for his fate. Shade scoffed and tapped his foot impatiently.

Erik saw the guy who had ruined his day before, killing lots of people. "Hey, jerk-face!" Erik shouted, running at Shade before tripping, getting up, and running again. "I'm stronger now! So let's see how you do against... Kung-fu Erik!" He shouted, getting his spear ready and rearing to fight, along with sending an All-Or-Nothing duel.

Shade clicked the "Accept" button and faster than an instant he drew Demon's Fang, rocketing at Erik for the first attack. Shade got right up close to Erik and delivered a swift punch right into his jaw, before stabbing him through the chest with his sword and sawing through his body, already making he spear-man's health plummet.

Shade: 17/17

Erik: 3/5

(Demon's Fang, +1 Damage)

Erik coughed and took a few steps back. This was a bad idea from the start. He ran at Shade but tripped forward, face-planting on the ground. A fatal mistake. He looked up in absolute horror at the Maverick that stood above him. Two simple moves was all it was going to take Shade to take his life.

Erik: 3/5

Shade picked up Erik by the throat and lifted him up off the ground. "Maverick? Please. Don't compare me to such a vague term for someone of my caliber. I am Shade, I am the one who is going to rule Aincrad. I am the one is sending you straight to Hell." And with that, Shade rammed his sword straight into Erik's gut.

Erik: 1/5

Erik looked down, seeing he wasn't dead. "Hey! I'm not dead!" Erik was able to amazingly manage his spear into a position where he was actually able to stab. Which he did. He got a small scratch on Shade's hand, and see he did nothing more than just that.

Shade: 16/17

Erik: 1/5

"End of the line, brat." Shade said, before slashed Erik across across the chest, before releasing his grip on his neck and tossing him aside as though he was nothing. "Die here. Challenging me was your last mistake." Shade said, turning his back to Erik and walking away.

Shade: 16/17

Erik: 0/5 -[Dead]-