PP-F4 What she became

Something in aria clicked back into place a few days after the first of her killings she was walking around a town, she lend against a building clutching her middle and starring blankly at the ground the only thing going though her head was "what have you done...murderer" She looked up and ran towards the the floor teleporter and jumped down to floor 4 the snowy floor. She walked though the snow covered town but she fell over in a back ally slumped up against the wall.

Yunah was walking down an alley on floor four, she was comming from a shop there having just bought some new gear. she was headed towards the town teleporter and this was the fastest way there. as she was about half way down the alley she saw... no way... there was so way. it was Aria. she came aroudn the corner and Collapsed. Yunah rushed over to help her screaming "OH MY GOD ARIA! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" as she finished these words she would be right next to Aria with one hand on her back and the other hand on Aria's

Yunah felt Aria fall into her and she simply held her tightly in her arms. thi girl was also so happy and cheerful and soo upbeat and strong. what could have caused her to take such a heavy turn? Yunah wondered to herself, as she slowly rubbed aria's back saying things like "Shhh your okay... and "You'll be okay your with me now. i've got you" she then lean and Aria a little bit. not nearly enough to throw her off balance, but enough to allow Yunah tou lay her head on Aria's shoulder and gently stroke her hair with one hand. "Is there anything i can do to help?" Yunah asked with an honest concern in her voice. "Becaue you know it truly pains me to see you cryin like this" she would say as she gently pecked Aria's cheek, and then moved her head back enough that she could she aria's face. Yunah smiled as she gently moved some hair that was covering the beautiful face before her. then she woud gently kiss Aria's lips. it was a kiss filled with passion, however it didn't last terribly long. just long enough to say "im here and i care for you" as she finished the kiss she would say "Aria, i truely care about you, and i know it's too early for us to say it's love ,but i know that i care about you. there isn't a single day that my mind doesn't make some attempt to distract me for an hour with thought imply about you. now whatever your going through just know i'm here" she said as she hugged aria once more. hopefully with all of that she had maybe cheered Aria up a little bit.

Yunah Heard Arai's word echo around in her mind. Yunah had no intentions of letting go of her. she held her tightly in her arms as Aria cried on her shoulder. Then she felt Aria's Body go limp. Yunha's whole face widened with shock at this. What was she supposed to do? she knew that she may not be able to fend off a whole group of pvper's if they Decided to take Aria away from her now, so she picked up Aria's body and headed towards the nearest inn then she bought a room for two and heading into the room, throwing Aria onto the bed, then she lay down and cuddled up next to her... gently stroking her hair as she did so.

Aria had been fading in and out on consistence while laying to yunah muttering stuff like "murderer" and "you killed him" she was coming to terms with what she had done yet she could still feel the girl laying next to her. She suddenly jerked to the left rolling of the bed and hitting the ground bringing her back awake she yelled out in pain. something in the back of her head made her wonder if her real body did the same as she got up on her hands and knee, coughing

Yunah Buried her head into Aria trying to ignore the words comming out of her mouth, hoping that Neither A. Aria had killed someone and that is why she was crying, or B. she was saying this to Yunah and Accusing yunah of killing someone. as both of those would be absolutely terrible things, however if Aria did kill someone, Yunah wouldn't quite be sure how to react. should she abandon her? no she cared about her too much for that. Yunah shook her head trying to clear the thought from her brain, she didn't want to think about these things, she would cross that bridge IF she got there. just then Aria jerked to the left and fell out of the bed. Yunah reached for her but couldn't catach her in time and she still feel, Yunah reached out a hang to offer to allow Aria back on the bed as she awoke... only saying the words "Are you okay?"

"I...I don't know" aria said quietly looking over at yunah and then over at a mirror and feeling the fear comeback making her back into a wall which made her feel her dagger against her back. she pulled it out and throw it across the room and hit the wall and bounced off as aria yell " get any from me!" she turned and ran out in the snowy city her long white coat trailing behind her with her head in her hands crying

Yunah felt hurt when Aria told her to get away from her, and then stormed out of the inn. she sat there on the bed with her mouth slightly open and a growing pain in her heart. she pulled the blankets up towards her and curled up into a ball, tears threatening to wash out of her eyes. she gripped the blanket tightly. What had she done? she had only tried to be there for Aria, she didn't think what she had done was anything bad. she is because Aria woke up with Yunah snuggling her? a few tears fell down Yunah's face as her mind raced with what she had done.

Aria ran out into the cold feeling the chill of the air around her, the snow crunching under her feet as she ran, the thought of what she had down nagging her eating way at her. She closed her eyes shaking her head as if too get it out, in the been time in the time as she had her eyes close she tripped of a rock and fell and rolled down a cliff.