Item Time Status

OK awhile ago I posted asking two questions. Since I never really got a direct answer I'll post two threads asking. This is one of them. The point of this topic is simple. Items from armor to food in this world have "durability" status a point where they either expire or wear out and then break. My question is should those stats be listed in the inventory screen wherever that may be for moderators to edit. Or should we only get so much use out of it before the sytem pots a message saying "(insert item name) has expired/broken". What do you guys think?

lol never can deni the epicness of a D20 ;) but there are some people in here that dont even know what that means ;)

Agreed, this will be dealt with on a player level like Namine said but if it gets out of control, we can take over. The only places where i see a problem with Armor durability is in PvP or Boss Fights which will be few/far between. I will also assume that the players will repair there gear after each trip ;)