Jello, everyone. How are y'all doing?

You can call me Glitch and I had stumbled upon this beaut of a site last night. Stalked it for a little while and some more today. :lol: The decision to join was too strong.

I simply love the concept of the show and

how it reminded me of .Hack

wanted to dive right in. I hope we can be friends and enjoy an adventure or two (or three or four, maybe eight) together!

All hail the Helix Fossil~

Thanks for the welcome! And yeah, maybe gather around, eat jello, and sing campfire songs are in the future! Who knows?

@Mayonaka; I tried watching it and liked the few episodes I've seen but I couldn't get over the Allen's name. I knew someone by the very same name and he was a very, um, interesting person. .Hack has been one of my all time favorites even before I knew the name of it (ah, so young, so forgetful/shot; didn't know the name of .hack//sign for the longest times).

I'm almost done with the About section of my character so hopefully I can get his journal up today and can get approval to jump in with you all. I'll be sure to send PMs your ways afterward. (:

Thank you again for the welcome!