So, my writer's block is too strong, and I need your help! If you guys have an ideas for an RP please tell me! I ran out of ideas, and can't think of one. The RPs I've been doing are lacking as well. I apologize about that to the people I RP with. Writer's Block is a total dog! Anywas, any ideas would be great. I can try to add somethings into the mix, and don't worry about me stealing your ideas. I'll make sure to credit you, if you would like!

Writer's block is a thing that needs to block itself. A horrible bug!

Perhaps helping a player out *coughwink*.

No, but let's see... Maybe you happen across someone that had fallen into a river/stream that can't swim, or someone getting chased by a hoard of boars (dragging too many mobs is a pain, yo), or perhaps finding an item that belonged to someone (Soulbound or binded to a person depending on how you want to word it)? Maybe entering an inn and there are a few people causing trouble and it looks like it's about to get heavy (maybe it's someone your character knows?)

What if you came across an injured animal or monster rarely seen and wonder what's it doing so close to the city and then find out that it's being chased/hunted by someone? Perhaps someone needs their shop watched over while they run out to grab supplies but it's in a profession different than yours? (how would your character deal with answering questions over things outside of said skill?)

Maybe for a few extra Col you can take up a little chore such as cleaning up shops (if that's allowed anyway)?

Writer's block is a thing that needs to block itself. A horrible bug!

Perhaps helping a player out *coughwink*.

No, but let's see... Maybe you happen across someone that had fallen into a river/stream that can't swim, or someone getting chased by a hoard of boars (dragging too many mobs is a pain, yo), or perhaps finding an item that belonged to someone (Soulbound or binded to a person depending on how you want to word it)? Maybe entering an inn and there are a few people causing trouble and it looks like it's about to get heavy (maybe it's someone your character knows?)

What if you came across an injured animal or monster rarely seen and wonder what's it doing so close to the city and then find out that it's being chased/hunted by someone? Perhaps someone needs their shop watched over while they run out to grab supplies but it's in a profession different than yours? (how would your character deal with answering questions over things outside of said skill?)

Maybe for a few extra Col you can take up a little chore such as cleaning up shops (if that's allowed anyway)?

! *thumbs up*

Thanks for the ideas, Glitch! I'll make sure to credit you if they ever pop up! Also helping a player out would be great