[SP-F1] <<Earning A Living>>

▌│█║▌║▌║ тнε Ò“Ï…Ñ‚Ï…Ñε Ñ‚Î±Î¹â„“ÏƒÑ â•‘â–Œâ•‘â–Œâ•‘â–ˆâ”‚â–Œ

It was a usual day like any other for the boy. Observing random bystanders in the first town and beating down the creatures that resided within the plains. He had so many things in his mind however... he cursed the fact of how poor he had been. Everything cost money, or more specifically COL: the currency of this virtual world. Days he had gone without a bite to eat, only lucky when he would come across an apple tree that only had such little fruit remaining. His first step was to level up, but the more important thing was to... be productive. Stash up on that COL so he could get stronger. But those boars were getting rather annoying, the loot drops not worth much. This was the most frustrating fact however. "What now Aru? Hmm... how else could I stash up?" the brainstorming teenager would question to himself, deep in his thoughts.

<> stood up on his feet, stretching lightly before glancing around everywhere, laughing humorlessly when he saw what looked like a man in women's apparel. Honestly... how sick and twisted could this world get? Sometimes it seemed to never have any limits on that. âTime to get a go on now,âž he thought before grinning lightly and deciding to stroll down the streets of "The Town Of Beginnings". Everywhere he seemed to walk, shops and vendors were seen. However a majority of them seemed to be NPC characters. The white haired player nodded patiently while his eyes spotted artifacts of many kinds. They ranked from beautiful golden amulets, to heavy duty shields and combat equipment. Looking at the pricetag of a newly crafted rapier, his jaw dropped at the sight of 4,000 COL on it. That much?! These people ought to be crazy...

Aru scoffed and placed a hand over his chin while trailing off into thoughts again. "I would like to get a shop too... come to think of it. However there must be one hundred percent effort put into this. AM I willing to attempt at this goal?" the crimson eyed teen asked himself, before letting out a sigh and nodding. Swiftly turning on his heels, he walked out of the shop, before grinning to himself. "I'll do this. I WILL. Maybe even craft something for myself while I'm at it."

Aru nodded and continued on his walk around town, scanning the names of shops that he would pass by. But one certain tailoring shop happened to catch his eyes. "Let's check it out maybe," the teen sighed before opening the door of the store and walking in. A smirk formed on his face as he gazed at all the amazing leather and cloth equipment around. It looked fun to make, and maybe it would be an easy ordeal for him. Never know. The shopkeeper happened to spot him looking around in the shop. "H-Hello sir! What may I help you with on this fine day? Any certain piece you might be interested in?" the lavender haired girl asked kindly, excited upon seeing a new face.

Aru quickly jumped when the shopkeeper confronted him out of nowhere. He sweat dropped lightly before shaking his head and speaking. "I hope this isn't much to ask of you. Could you give me tips on being a tailor maybe? I will be grateful if you could," he boldly replied, sweat dropping lightly as the girl frowned lightly. She pulled on her childish ponytails before poking Aru on the chest and replying with these words... "I would be more than happy to help you boy! Just get your materials to craft because I don't like wasting. Alrightie?!" her tone changed from serious to her usual shopkeeper one. "So it's grinding again eh?" the crimson eyed teen groaned to himself.

"That sucks! Man I'll be back in a jiffy! I plan on bringing a store full with me too," Aru declared before rudely dashing out of the shop and far away from the safe zone as he could. Excitedly he drew his basic old rapier out and scanned the area closely for any sign of a mob. He had to hurry in order to do any progress in his material hunting. The boy then stood still and scrolled through his user details, double clicking to activate his listening skill. Faint noises of squealing were heard... well miles away that was. Aru got a chance to work out as well! Who ever knew..?

Frowning lightly, he activated his sprint skill as well before laughing in victory. "Psych! Time to head off and kick butt..." Aru whispered to himself before grinning and dashing off speedy quick, nodding as the noises had only gotten stronger over the course of distance. And to his shock a small boar jumped in front of him with it's little posse of backup meatsacks. "Great. Time to make some porkchops? After you guys I'm fighting some other... things." he declared with a slight carefree yawn.