I am new to the site, which by the way is great. I've had the pleasure of RPing with a select few but none the less it's already becoming fun. That aside I have realized that the quests available don't really vary, well the plots do but the variety in which ones to take really aren't. I guess what I'm trying to ask is do you cycle out quests? Like currently I am on the quest- Breaking the Unbreakable, and The Traveler. Although they are completely different, once I finish I have little quests remaining. Not that its a bad thing only, I'd like to see you cycle out Breaking the Unbreakable for a new well thought quest. Maybe even something similar just different aspects thrown into the difficulty.

Another thing is when I first started out it almost seemed like you were forced into more SP RP's rather than involving oneself with the community. Now I understand while the quests are very optional and aren't required, I think giving more content to the starting Characters would be a nice addition. Maybe one or even two more quests that allow at least one other player to help you along the way. Don't get me wrong how creative you are about destroying a rock can be fun, but throwing a Character into the fray with another level one along side them would be nice to see. Don't take this the wrong way, I know you can have another help out with the Breaking the Unbreakable quest i'd just like to see more options or a very intricate Cycle system with new quests maybe...on a weekly basis?

This might be a bit much to ask, I honestly don't think it would be a mandatory thing, I figured I'd toss this out there as a mere suggestion. I feel like it would keep the quests less stale and refreshing to actually undertake. Anyways, thank you for your time and I'll see everyone around!

~Demitry~