(SP-F4) Grim Reaper

The night was young as I chased after a running Dire Wolf, only to find out I was being hunted by 4 other Dire Wolves. It always seems like I'm running from something, whether physical or mental, but I sliced one of the Dire Wolves in half as the rest cornered me into a tree that was as cold as ice on my back.

Just as the two turned towards me, I sliced through both of them with one stroke. After seeing that was all of them, I decided to head back to the village. How long has it been since I had a trench coat? I wondered. Then I remembered about Jenkins and his gang, and who ended their lives. I cursed myself for getting carried away and even wish to take it back. But then I realized if I let them live they would just do it again and probably more rapidly.

As I'm walking through the forest, a group of PKers surrounded me blocking every escape entry possible.

"Well well, look what we have here boys! A Solo Player taking a stroll in the forest!" One of them said. A total of 12 of them this time.

"Look at him, he's so scared that he can't even speak! Hahaha!" The one on the left remarked.

"Scared...? No...... I'm just so happy you decided to drop by....." i said as i wicked grin as i glared at them with malice in my eyes.

"Now all of you shall die...!" I said as i chuckled under my breath. I burst to one of them that was in front of me and i sliced his left arm clean off. He started to cry in agony as he drops to his knees.

"What the hell?! When did he-!" Before he could finish i thrust my sword through his mouth. His HP went to zero and he shattered. i glared at the rest of them.

"Now.... Who's next...?" I asked as i sliced the amputated guy's head off with one swing.