«Name» Subtitle.

» Username: Zabel.raptor

» Real name: Kyle hall

» Age: 15

» Gender: male

» Height: 5'6

» appearance: 3311vdz.jpg

» About: History/personality

All I remember about my past is my sister Kira. I remember a week ago I was in the hospital with my sister she started coughing up blood again then the doctors came in and they said she would die in a month. I cried and told here don't die like our parents I will be all alone. She got out of the hospital and bought sword art online secretly I bought it too I followed her in here but I don't know where she is or if I will find her in this death game.

» Virtues:

caring. In the real world he was always at his sisters side and would do Anything for her. He will care for almost anyone. But that could be a flaw to becuase he is caring and thrusting to everyone.

curiosity. "The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. He was always curious what is wrong with kiras lungs and he would always explore into stuff he wasn't supposed to. As a younger boy he ran away because he wondered where a cat was going

empathy. If there is any one secret of success, it lies in the ability to get the other person's point of view and see things from his angle as well as your own… he always cared and saw things from different angles. He put himself in Kira' s shoes a lot of the time.

» Flaws:

Lack of self-confidence. He always thinks poorly of himself and he is always saying how he doesn't deserve Kira's love and care. He thinks himself as ugly. But truth be told he has a lot of girl crushing on him.

Athazagoraphobia. He is fearing of being forgotten. He has always deep down was scared that Kira would leave him alone all alone in the dark. He thinks that once he makes friends with someone they will leave him.

Naive. He doesn't know anything of the wold becuase ever since their parents died he hasn't been out of the house.

Other to work he hasn't been out of the house to do Anything. He is scared of the outside world.

Profession:

Skills

Non-combat:

»

Passive:

»

Combat:

»

Weapon skills :

»

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

»

Roleplays

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress

(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

»

Story Thus Far (optional)

»