F4=SP)The smell of winning !!! and dieing .....

I was sitting on the grass outside the fields looking at people find groups and Partys, I need me a guild... i got up from the ground and walked to my coffee shop in the town, ive seen i had thousands of people wanting to buy my coffee i didn't even know people would like it.... After two hours of giveing people coffee i wen't home and layed down on my small bed and waited for the sun to raise again...

The next day it wasn't even nonthing to do for me but go to the front lines Again but that didn't trun out very good, I had to keep telling this little kid how to defeat the boss and he wasn't even listening so i heird another boss fight was going on i Dashed through the forest to the lake And there i met Kikro again ..... Hi Latsu!!!! Hi kikro... What are you doing out here? She didn't respawn To my question she just sent me a guild request and i accepted it by a mistake she grabbed my hand and took me to some cool looking place where there was loads of people, They said we was going to do a boss fight right now And so everyone got ready to head out , To the boss fight.