[PP-F1] <<Worn Out Welcome>> Quest

Turning towards the final wolf, Kal decides to be a bit flashy with it. Sprinting towards the wolf, Kal would jump high in the air and, positioning his sword directly above the wolf's skull, allow gravity to drag him down. Slamming into the wolf from that height would cause it to disintegrate immediately. "Death from above... I like the sound of that, actually." Swiping away the award notification, Kal would resume his path back to the Town of Beginnings.

<>

13/13

<>

>Dire Wolf (0/2)

>Dire Wolf (0/2)

>Dire Wolf (0/2) *Gained 1 x Wolf Claw

Entering the city once again, Kal would make his way towards the portal to other floors. Reaching it, he'd quickly transport to the 3rd floor, and return to <>. Entering, he'd quickly nod to the NPC wife, before making his way to the smith himself. "Greetings. I've brought you the chunks of iron, as requested." The man would look over the bits, before grunting in affirmation. "Yer point?" Sliding the iron across the counter, Kal would speak. "My point is that I'd very much like that light scale mail you were offering for these." The man would study the iron for a moment, before speaking. "Well, I dunno if I..." At this point, the wife would cut in "Oh, Grissy, stop harassing the young man. He's obviously put himself through alot for this, the least you could do is honor your deal." Mumbling, Griswold would wander off to the back of his shop and, after a few minutes of hammering, would return with Iron Scale Armor, handing it off to Kal. "Well, tha's tha', and we're all square. Understood?" Chuckling for a moment, Kal would nod and make his way out of the store, briefly shaking hands with the wife before departing. As the door swung shut, he could faintly hear "Now, Grissy, what've I told you about harassing your clientele..."

As the large "Quest Complete!" notification would appear over Kal's head, he would quickly wear his new armor, admiring it, before switching it in place of his normal clothing while behind the walls.