[PP-F1] kyroru and _Miki_ a bit of grinding

After kyroru gathered all the information he could about what areas to go for grinding he left and walked out of the northwest city gates heading on the path to the forest region. kyroru was warned at his level not to go to deep into the forest area and he knew this, at his level all he would be able to do is stick to the outer forest area to get stronger. kyroru kept walking lost in thought as he went over his plans for this venture he set out on.

She noticed a familiar face in town and decided to follow him around. The player had been gathering information for a while now, but finally started to leave the town. The player had exited the gate that lead to the forest, so she figured he must be level grinding or something. She figured she had been hiding for long enough and walked up behind the player and jumped on his back for a piggy back ride. "Guess who!" she chirps as she hugs herself against the players back.

After kyroru had gotten some distance from the city he was still going through his head his battle plan when a familiar sensation jumped up on his back."Guess who!" Kyroru hears as he feels Miki hug his back . Kyroru didn't even have to see her to know it was her theirs no one els he knew that would jump on his back. "Hello Miki, have you been following me this whole time?" kyroru asked adjusting Miki on his back so that it was more comfortable and he looked around then continued to walk.

As soon as Miki answered kyroru's question with "Maybe, maybe not!" after hearing this he knew she was and he couldnt help but laugh a bit. Miki then poked kyroru's cheek lightly "What's it matter if I was?" kyroru then decided to do a little teasing back. "well if you were following me then i would say i have a stalker" he then glanced back at Miki grinning and chuckling mischievously

She sees him grinning mischieviously and hops off his back. She runs over and hides in the bushes and peeks through them and stares. "Invisible, invisible, invisible, invisible..." she chants repeatedly while staring at Kyroru from the bushes. "I am an enigma, just move on with your business!" She quickly scales a tree and peeks out from between the branches.

When Miki saw kyroru's grin she jumped off then ran to some bushes, "Invisible, invisible, invisible, invisible..." Miki chants while observing kyroru. "I am an enigma, just move on with your business!" after saying this she quickly shot up a tree and looks out from between the branches. kyroru thought to himself, *man she really is a monkey well i guess this is as good a place as any to rest* kyroru went over to the tree and sat underneath it as he swiped his hand in the air his menu screen slid up and he went looking through his inventory, he then clicked on an item and a bag appeared before him kyroru opened it up and there was some water and food inside. He opens the water and starts to drink.

She laughs maniacally in her head before quietly climbing out of the tree and hiding behind it. She reaches around and taps Kyroru on his right shoulder and when he looked to his right she quickly swipes a bit of food and climbs back up the tree. She waves the food around tauntingly from within the safety of the branches.

As kyroru got tricked into looking to his right he felt the food in his hand get lighter and by the time he knew it Miki was up in the tree again feeling victorious kyroru then thought to himself * if she wanted some she could of just asked* kyroru then took the bread he had and split it in half and took the water and offered both to her. " you must be thirst as we'll" kyroru said with a big grin on his face

Flash backs from the real world overwhelm her and she freezes up and stares down into her lap. The bread slips out of her fingers as she slowly moves her hands to either side of her head. Immediately she shakes herself out of the flashbacks and shoves them to the back of her mind and picks up the bread and continues to nibble on it silently, though she had lost her appetite after that.

She finishes off the bread and stands up, refusing the wayer. "It's not you... aren't we here to level grind?" she says sternly and starts to walk off towards the edge of the forest where the spawns were. "If you want my help then come on." She continues walking without turning around to check whether or not Kyroru would follow her or not.

Miki seemingly in a bad mood just finished her bread and stood up saying "It's not you... aren't we here to level grind?" she then began to walk to were the spawns were. "If you want my help then come on." she said as she continued to walk not waiting for kyroru. Kyroru quickly ate the rest of his bread and drank some water and put the rest back in the inventory and quickly ran after Miki. *i think its best if i dont say anything right now* kyroru thought to himself

She pulls on her gloves and unsheathes her sword as she approaches a few boar on the edge of the forest. She sprinted towards one of them and slashed her blade at its neck as she jumps over its back. The boar, startled by the sudden commotion, dodged the attack and retaliated."Damn..." Miki managed to block the boar and jump back to a safer distance.

Miki 17/17

Kyroru 9/9

Boar1 5/5

Boar2 5/5