I think we should focus on SAO first and then release an Alfheim expansion later as it was that Alfheim was released 6 months (if i remember right) before the end of the SAO. That way if players want to carry over there experience from SAO to Alfheim, the could or they could start a new profile and run two at once.

Also, funny story, i was just thinking about what we could do with Alfheim XD

So obviously this RP is all about SAO, should there be another section for Aelfheim Online for people to RP in the future?

I was more thinking once SAO had been cleared we'd move on to Alfheim and then after a bit have the merger of the two like the story progressed in the anime/manga/books. For now we should focus on SAO and maybe keep this talk amongst admins first then open it up as people get close to Floor 100's boss. It's going to take a while before we even get that far.

(spoiler alert in this post)

I like Namine's idea, we could put a spin on it and let people choose whether their character was kept hostage in Alfheim or if they successfully got out of SAO. One thing that would interest many of us, no doubt, is the high school RP that could take place between those that escaped SAO safe and sound. Those that have finished the series know what I'm talking 'bout! 8D