[PP-F1] Walking Around (Natalia)

After some exploration around the Starting City, he decide to take a break before to go levelling.

So, he leans against a wall inspecting people and NPCs while he think on how he must survive to stay alive, what he must do.

"If I die here.. I die in the real world.." mumbling to himself while he think on the game's purpose.

"Why Kayaba did this? Why?" then, he thought about what is happening in the real world right now.

"Now, my real body as the other players', is on a hospital bed? Why people don't find Kayaba? Why they can't just find him and disconnect us from the server? How people are reacting?" He had no idea, he was just leaning against a wall, pondering on the questions.

Natalia was, for all intents and purposes, bored. She was still relatively weak (by ordinary game rules, at least), but she had already traveled across multiple floors. Never alone, of course. There was always someone else with her. One of them had grown pretty dear to her, in the two days she'd known him. Her gaze lowered to the ground. I wonder what you're doing right now. He was probably exactly where she'd met him, but she didn't intend on bothering him again today; even if it would be a wanted bothering.

Life in the Starting City was active. Nothing new. NPCs roamed the streets, providing ambiance. Players bargained with vendors, hoping to come to an agreement. Most everything was usual, but something different caught her eye: a relatively low-leveled player (judging by his gear) leaning against a wall. Their gear was mostly similar, just a different coloring style. Somehow, she was still using the gear given at the start of the game.

"Hey," Natalia approached the person. "You alright?"

"I suppose that reply answers my question by itself." Natalia said with a soft smile. Whoever this person was, he was much shorter than her. Almost half a foot shorter, if she was to take a guess. Other than his height, there wasn't much suggesting that he was much younger than herself. "Listen, I may not look like much, but I'm actually pretty well-acquainted with the first floor. I could show you around, if you'd like." She offered. "It's up to you."

Yami was just staring at her, considering the offer.

"Why?" it's what he was thinking, he was puzzled about why a stranger should want to help him, he did not ask for it, she offered. He was wondering why she should care about a newbie.

Then, he just offered a smile.

"It would be appreciated, thank you." as answer of her offer.

"Alright then, let's get a move on!" Natalia gave the person a thumbs-up before turning around and beginning to walk. In the beginning, Natalia had the support of several different people. Helping out this guy was a way of returning the favor. That, and her guild was partly centered on helping out newer players. She was glad she supported a selfless cause, though she would never consider herself to be entirely selfless. It was better than leaving people to die.

"I'm Natalia, by the way. Natalia the Lion-Hearted, if you want to address me as such, but that's just a title." A stupid chuckle escaped her lips. "What's your name?"

He was feeling comfortable, as she was a person you can trust.

"Nice title, but I think I can just call you Natalia. Oh, anyway I'm Yami."

As they were walking, he was looking around, admiring the place but he thought some conversation should be good.

"Then.. What do you think about this world?" he asks in a friendly tone as he keeps his glance at her while they walk.

Natalia's head turned as she glanced back at Yami, her feet still moving. "Well, there's a lot I could say about this world." She paused and her gaze shifted forward once more. "For one, the game is a death trap. If you die here, you die in reality; or so that's what Kayaba claimed. Furthermore, it's almost perfect in its attempt to be the reality in virtual reality." Those were both general rules of the game, not her own opinion. "I guess I believe that it's not as bad as people make it out to be. There are hundreds, if not thousands of people who feel more alive here than in reality. I'm one of them." She stopped there.

"What do you think of it?"

Offers a nod as he listens. "Quite the reason on why I decided to buy this game. I wanted to be different, someone else, live. If Kayaba's purpose was to simulate another world, he did very well. It's possible to taste food, feel the wind and weather, there are houses.. everything."

His gaze shifts at the ground, twisting his mouth. "Death, it isn't exactly the way I planned to die, into a VRMMORPG. But, I must admit that, it gives me a reason to level, to work hard.. a burst in my life."

Natalia nodded at his words. He didn't seem like it, but he was one of the many. "To be fair, nobody would have ever expected a game to be the death of them." She smiled. Nobody would have expected ten-thousand players to be trapped within virtual reality, hanging on

Not long after, she found herself nearing the town's exit. "Hey, how do you feel about heading out for some combat?" Natalia asked her new acquaintance. "I mean, as you said, being trapped gives you a reason to level up, and grinding is the most painless way of doing such."

Offers a smile as he listens. "Of course."

That said, the two went outside of the town searching monsters in order to get some combat and level up.

After a long walking, they found an area populated by Frenzy Boars on a 2/5 ratio.

Yami turned at her, asking at her. "Okay, I don't exactly know what to do.. I know something about Combat System, but we have to make a Party?"

"Just follow my lead. Use your sword skills to maximize accuracy." Natalia calmly replied to Yami. Her body was bent low, and her blade hung in a parallel manner to her right leg. It began to shimmer a blue color, as <> activated. Her body flashed forward a distance of ten meters and her arm slashed her blade from right-to-left, cutting through the boar. "Switch!" She shouted, letting Yami know of his turn

PARTY

Natalia: 15/15

Yami: 9/9

BD: 8

DMG: 1 (Hit) + 1 (OHSS: R1) = 2

ENEMIES

Frenzy Boar #1: 3/5

Frenzy Boar #2: 5/5

Frenzy Boar #3: 5/5

Offers a nod to Nadia as he hears, assuming a normal stance with the blade's tip pointed at the Frenzy Boar.

Focuses on the blade, it starts to glow of a yellow then he runs at the boar, as he swings the blade, it cuts the boar.

As the blade cuts the boar, he moves away to let Natalia attack.

"Switch!"

PARTY

Natalia: 15/15

Yami: 9/9

DAMAGE - BD: 9 = 2= 2DMG

ENEMIES

Frenzy Boar #1: 1/5

Frenzy Boar #2: 5/5

Frenzy Boar #3: 5/5