Hi! I'm Teigi/Kouka and I totally didn't forget this board existed for 4 months ;;

Gosh, sorry for being absolutely dead right after I joined. That was kinda a dumb thing for me to do. But still, I'm back now and I'll actually try to be active!!

So uh, where do I start, my instagram's here if you ever want to contact me, and It'll probably get a quicker response if you just do that aha // My ChickenSmoothie is also here if anyone wants that??

But yeah those are easy ways to contact me if you need to!! I'm downright nuts for KagePro and Wadanohara too ;v; Feel free to drop me a PM or something if you wanna chat! I guess I'll be going for now though, so bye~! (I swear I'll actually start roleplaying soon)

Sup Teigi, My instagram is

HERE I'm kidding. That's not my instagram. No one deserves to see it! NO ONE! Anyways, here's a sack of potatoes if you want HERE. Okay, in all cheerios. I would like to officially welcome you to SAORPG, and I hope you like llamas, and dinos are disgusting.

~Echo

Ayy, look at your beautiful instagram because that's totally an instagram!! //laughs// Anyways, thank you for the sack of potatoes and thanks for welcoming me here! I do like llamas, so I hope I enjoy it here ;v;

Welcome, feel free to PM for some RP.

Thank you!! I sure will~!

Hiya, I'm Miki and I like pie and pi and I'm always open to an rp, just pm me and we can get started. If you ever wanna chat then just... pm me aswell. ._. Hope you enjoy and see ya around! ^-^

Oh yeah, Echo what's wrong with you? Llamas are good and all, but can a Llama fly?! No, but a dinosaur sure can!! Your can be a real toaster sometimes...

Hiya, I'm Miki and I like pie and pi and I'm always open to an rp, just pm me and we can get started. If you ever wanna chat then just... pm me aswell. ._. Hope you enjoy and see ya around! ^-^

Oh yeah, Echo what's wrong with you? Llamas are good and all, but can a Llama fly?! No, but a dinosaur sure can!! Your can be a real toaster sometimes...

Ayy, I like pie and pi too. //Miki's a cute name too aha// Alright!! I'll remember to drop you one sometime. c: Thank you, and see ya~!

You forgot about flying potatoes.

If flying potatoes actually exist, I want one. I'm hungry for flying things. c: