[pp fll] Where the cherry blossoms fall [Charlotte]

Thoughts of the real world drifted in and out of Kleins mind. He would find aspects of the game to be comforting such as the cherry blossoms. This part of the area wasn't heavily populated with players normally since most found it boring. To him, it was a clear reminder that the world here existed amd that the creator meant to influence ties of the real world to comfort them. His attention was held by the falling petals that the wind would carry.

He hadn't been out very much on the field yet. He hadn't found a single friend who joined him as well he hadn't made many friends in the virtual world. Everyone had their agenda and business to attend to. He found it hard to just walk up to random strangers here for fear of being rejected or struck down. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he picked up the fallen petal he first saw." Looks like we're both alone today,eh? Looks like our lucks the same." He dropped the petal and sat by a tree trying to analyze where his friends may be.

Charlotte wanders around the floor one once again, finding it relaxing to leave sometimes the front lines or her shop on the fourth floor. She hadn't many things to do today. She looks around her in the fields. Then she sees a player under a cherry tree. He don't sees her. He is looking in another direction. She looks in the sky and says. "Looks like we're both alone today,eh? Looks like our lucks the same." She smiles and leans agains the tree beside him. "A german proverb says... Das leben ist ein würfelspiel. She smiles a bit. "Once you are surrounded by friends, once you are alone. But you will never lose your hope." She says with her original calm voice and expression.

Her voice rang out and he was slightly startled. He hadn't actually spotted anyone around here as of late and he must of been absorbed by the mesmerizing blossoms to not even hear her. A blonde haired beauty stood before him and he blinked several times. Focus! Ignore what she looks like. You can flirt once you find your friends, he scolded himself. Uh, hello. Er....Guten Tag? Sorry.. I only know a bit of German." His face began to flush a it with red as he felt like an idiot. Baka.. His eyes fell to the ground a bit as he fidgeted.

Eyes managed to gaze up at her Again and he spoke"I didn't think people headed out this way anymore. What brings you out this way? "He managed to get out after composure was restored .

"No problem. Not many people in SAO understand german anyways, no need to be embarsed. It means, life is a crap game." She smiled a bit. "Well... and what brings me there... I'm asking my self. I want probably rest a bit." She returned to her calm expression. She looked into the sky. "Anyways... This world... This place. I like it there. It's nice to rest a bit there, or not?" She asked him.

Her choice of words weren't difficult to understand. He listened to every word and analyzed it before answering." Y..yeah. It is a quiet place when you want to lose yourself for a bit ."His eyes followed hers up to the sky and a smile spread across his face. It was nice to talk to someone finally." It makes me feel a but more human to know rest is needed." He spoke in a soft tone. He looked up and offered her water." Wanna rest here for a bit? I'm good company."