[SP-F1] No More Emotions. [Completed]

"Rejected. Because of that. Yeah.. He tilts his head down. "I'm going to train, until its the last thing I do. I don't need friends. I have lived a pretty

[censored]

long life without them! Most likely its gonna stay that way. I'll be a tamer. Get a pet dog. That's all the friendship I need." He walks away, losing all the empathy and emotions he had, losing his humanity. "Rebekah. She was laughing at me in the inside bcause of my nervousness and my clumsiness. Simply because I had a....., I'll forget this incident altogether."

Walking to the grasslands, he runs to two boars. He engages in battle. Landing a critical on his first hit, he walks up to it and kicks the dying boar of a cliff. "Failure." After finishing it off, he resumes the battle

Dylan's HP: 13/13

Attack Dice=10=Critical Success -3 HP

Loot Dice=11=Success +1 Mat

Boar 1: Dead

Boar 2: 2/2

He kills the boar after one well-placed hit. "Its's over. I can rest now... As he sits there, a furry dog walks up to him, and then starts rubbing against him. "Wha..." Its tail starts wagging alot when Dylan starts petting him. He smiles as he keeps doing it. "You like that don't ya boy.. Dylan's eyes start watering at he outright starts bawling. He does this for a little more, before falling asleep with the dog aside him.

Dylan's HP: 1/13

Attack Dice=8=Success -1 HP

Loot Dice=3=Miss

Boar 1: Dead

Boar 2: Dead

Loot Collected: 1x Mat