[PP-F1]«First Meeting»

Today is such a good day I thought to myself, there was no way I was planning to spend the rest of my day sitting here inside. I thought about all the ways to spend today, and finally decide on one. Maybe I should go visit somewhere nice nearby, and with that I had left the Inn I was at for the night and head outside into the busy street of the Town of Beginnings. I look at my hands and realize that I need to get stronger. I took off towards the exit and found my way at the grasslands.

Without looking, I ran towards the fields and tripped over someone. "Ow.ow.ow." I look down and see a female player. I shook my head, and took off towards the fields. I stood on a rocky edge sticking out of the ground. I materialize Fury's Echo and scan the area. "Three Frenzy Boars, and Two Dire Wolves." I think I can take them all on. I grin and launch myself towards the monsters. I slam my sword against the first Frenzy Boar, ending its life.

Party

» Echo [37/37 HP]

Enemy

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

» Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

Reward

» 2 Crafting Materials [Echo]

As I feel something - or someone - trip on me I get up, fearing to be ambushed by some PK. With my heart on my throat i unsheate my rapier... Only to see Echo attacking some mobs I didn't see. I don't think about it twice, and launch myself towards one of these boars, trying to stab him with my sword. But failng, as he dodged my move.

I look towards Echo, and quickly invite him to a party, at least trying to share the xp. < I am Susan > i say, even if this is obvious now due to the party request < Let's fight these together, ok? > i ask, with a smile

Before I can rush in to attack the next Frenzy Boar, a window pops up in front of me.

Susan has invited you to a party.

[Yes] or [No]

Will you accept or decline?

I quickly hit the yes option, and swipe the menu away. "Nice to meet you Susan. My name is Echo." I said to be polite. I drew my sword in front of me, and dash towards the Frenzy Boar. "Sure, make sure not to die on me." I said, with a grin.

Party

» Echo [37/37 HP]

» Susan [9/9 HP]

Enemy

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

Reward

» 1 Crafting Materials [Echo]

I gently smile and raise my eyes to the HUD, seeing his healthbar appear, and the level near to it. Damn, he's a lot stronger than me. I evade backwards, as he kills the mob I targeted < Thanks! But trust me, I'm sturdier than what I look like > I whink, and put my eyes over the Dire Wolf. I move towards it, dashing to stab and saying < You look like you're very strong, what keeps you tied to this floor? > I ask, out of curiosity, while I attack.

I feel the sword penetrate the mob, and quickly retreat it, seeing its health bar diminish.

Party

» Echo [37/37 HP]

» Susan [9/9 HP]

Enemy

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [4/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

Reward

The last Frenzy Boar stands and I point my sword at it. My level will stand out on Floor One, but that doesn't mean I can't stay and farm some Col or materials. "You have quite the confidence, Susan." I said, as I take off towards the Frenzy Boar. Susan engages the Dire Wolf, as I leap into the air. I slam my sword against the Frenzy Boar, ending its life as it shatters into polygons. "What keeps me down here? Heh.. I'm looking for someone, and I think she might be here." I said, as I step back.

Party

» Echo [37/37 HP]

» Susan [9/9 HP]

Enemy

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Dire Wolf [4/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

Reward

I gently laugh, at his words, nodding and saying < Well, it's to kill or be killed, right? > with a wink of my eye, as I dash again forward, to hit the wolf. I stab it again, causing it to have only one more HP left, when I retreat, with a gentle leap at the side. I smile, proud, looking at Echo < Oh, and what kind of girl is, this one? > I ask with a cheeky grin, amused.

Party

» Echo [37/37 HP]

» Susan [9/9 HP]

Enemy

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Dire Wolf [1/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [5/5 HP]

Reward

OOC: I miscalculated the previous hitpoints. I dealt 2 dmg, not 1.

Susan brought the Dire Wolf's help down the red zone and there is still one standing. I dash towards the other Dire Wolf and slid to the side of it. "I guess you're right and I'm not going to be killed anytime soon." I said with a smile on my face. I brought my sword up in the air and brought it down towards the Dire Wolf. The Dire Wolf screech for a while, but shatters into polygons. I look back at Susan as she attempts to finish off the Dire Wolf.

Party

» Echo [37/37 HP]

» Susan [9/9 HP]

Enemy

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Dire Wolf [1/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [DEAD]

Reward

» None [Echo]

[OOC]

I don't reply immediatly, too busy attacking the beast. I once again dash forward with my rapier, trying to stab the beast in the eyes, but failing to do so, since it dodges, and... I trip. I redden as I quickly get up, saying < I can finish it! It's mine! >.

My eyes are burning with hatred towards that mob that made me look ridiculous in front of a guy.

Party

» Echo [37/37 HP]

» Susan [9/9 HP]

Enemy

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Dire Wolf [1/5 HP]

» Dire Wolf [DEAD]

Reward

» None [Echo]

The frustration on Susan's face made me smile. I place my sword on my shoulder. "I think I can finish this Dire Wolf off." I said and I took off towards it. My sword pierce the body of the Dire Wolf, ending its life. The polygons shower me and the wind starts to pick up. The polygons fade as I turn my attention towards Susan. "Sorry, but you took to long." I said, as I give her a smile.

Party

» Echo [37/37 HP]

» Susan [9/9 HP]

Enemy

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Dire Wolf [DEAD]

» Dire Wolf [DEAD]

Reward

» None [Echo]

< No, I can handle this > i say, strict, as I run again towards the dire wolf. This time, I'm gonna kill it. For sure. And finally I land the finishing hit, making it shatter in a lot of polygons. I grin, looking back to Echo, saying < As I said, I handled it > I smile, proud < What were you talking about, before? Some girl you knew? > I ask, curious.

Party

» Echo [37/37 HP]

» Susan [9/9 HP]

Enemy

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

» Dire Wolf [DEAD]

» Dire Wolf [DEAD]

Reward

» None [Echo]

» 25 cor [susan]

I de-materialize Fury's Echo and took a seat by the rocky edge. "Well.. I don't really know her. I can't seem to remember who she is." I said scratching the back of my head with a nervous chuckle. I look up towards the sky, "I have.. well.. memories or flashbacks of her. A month ago, I have a dream about seeing her here. Maybe she doesn't know who I am." I said, as I look back at Susan.

Describe her to me.. were the words I heard, before closing my eyes to concentrate. I took a deep breath and started to focus on the description of this girl. "Eh.. I know she has blue eyes and she's pretty short. At times she's shy and gets really aggressive easy, but I think we still became really good friends. The last memory I have with her is when we were really young. I doubt she would remember me anyways, but I just need to know that she is okay." I said to Susan, as a smile grew on my face.

I nod, thoughtfully, at his words < How comes she wouldn't remember you? > I ask, a bit perplexed < I mean... She's from SAO, or from... Outside? > I smile, gently, when I talk about the real world < She shouldn't have forgotten you if she were from SAO... It's been not so long since we got trapped here... Right? > I smile, trying to look cheerful

I gently smile, and shake my head < No, I disagree. Maybe she doesn't think of you as important, but it's difficult to forget. Most of all, is difficult to forget about people that cherish you so much, as you do for her > I keep my smile, looking at you from up above, since my unusual height. But I'm not looking down on you, not in the proper sense of the term < If she brings you joy, you're bound to find her, Echo. >

Susan is right. Maybe I'm not important to her like I thought she would be important to me. I feel like giving up my search for her, but she's someone I feel like I must protect. "You're right, Susan." I said, as I flash a smile towards her. When she said if that girl brought me joy, I'm bound to find her. I gave out a sigh, "To be honest, I rather hope she isn't in this game. I'm quite the hassle to deal with." I said, with a nervous chuckle.