«Name» Niyuna

» Username: Niyuna

» Real name:

» Age: 17 yrs

» Gender: Female

» Height: 5ft 3in

» About: I grew up in a quiet house, neither parent was ever really around. One of our neighbors tended to stop by and take care of me when I was little, but I think this was more a chore for her than out of any real care for me. In school I tended to avoid people because I didn't have the best social skills with people. I did take a liking to sewing at a young age though, one of the few things I could say I enjoyed.

» Virtues:

. Willpower to keep moving forward in this world she finds herself in. As well as the Will to endure the hardships of life, even though the thought of ending her life crossed her mind on many occasions.

. Problem-solving comes natural to her, in school and life in general she has a certain knack for figuring out the cause of problems and how to solve them. Except perhaps those that revolve around her own life. Though she has a hard time expressing these ideas to those that they would help due to her timidness.

» Flaws:

. Timid : She is very timid around people and interacting with them due to her lack of social skills and the complete feeling of non-existence in her life at home and school.

. Withdrawn : She tends to keep to herself out of habit, having the belief that no one really notices her anyways....

. Meek : A certain meekness is maintained within her... She has never been one to have a lot of spirit or ambition. She tends to stay in the background...

Profession: Tailoring

Skills

Non-combat:

»

Passive:

»

Combat:

»

Weapon skills :

»

Inventory

Weapons/Tools:

»

Roleplays

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle

» [solo/private/open] LinkedTitle - in progress

(no "in progress" means its complete; "incomplete" can mean one or the other person stopped replying for a long time)

Relationships (optional)

»

Story Thus Far (optional)

»