[OP-F2] Going for a stroll

Soul ,who happened to be sitting at a nearby stream, Was looking at his reflection and seeing his white hair fall from his shoulder and seen the small waterlife creatures pass on.

"Such a freak..."He says to his reflection before splashing the water."I wish I could be normal..."He then stands up and looks down. Maybe I could go for a swim?

((OOC: Sorry if I keep entering your role plays its just nothing else is as interring X3))

"Hmmm... I know they spawn around here somewhere..." I say to myself, getting frustrated as I continued to look for the boars that everyone at the tavern said to look for to get combat experience. "Floor two, two miles west of the warp point near the large oak tree at the stream... Where the hell are they?!" I yell out, my temper getting the best of me. Finally, I decide to walk over to the oak tree to take a break.

As I approach the tree, my anger fades as I see the familiar tailored coat of my new friend, Ether.

"Hey Ether! How's it going?" I ask him, stopping about ten feet away from him. Although I knew I could trust him, old habits die hard...

"I'm doing alright... however I can't seem to find those boars that everyone told me about at the tavern..." I admit, noticing Ether staring at the Dragon Claw he loaned me. "Thanks again, by the way. This is what is making it possible for me to even start training." I told him, smiling.

Suddenly I hear what sounded like an animal running. Instinctively, my hand snaps to my dagger and I take my battle stance (Left side of body facing the source of the noise, right leg bent at the knee for quick reaction, right hand holding Dragon Claw near my chest with the blade facing the ground, left arm extended with palm facing forward for defense) and search carefully for the noise.

Good boy... You get a treat.

Upon seeing the boy and his dog, I relaxed slightly, but I still remained in my battle stance.

"If you lived the kind of life that I have... you would understand me being jumpy, Ether." I say, laying down next to the stream. Realizing that I am still holding my dagger, I start to put it back on my belt when I hear something further down the stream.

Hehe you win Shadow!

"I think I heard something... I say, walking towards the source of the voice, dagger still in hand and at the ready. Eventually, near some bushes, I find a boy playing with his familiar. The first thing that I notice is his white hair. Slowly, I approach the boy.

I knew I heard someone over here. I say to the boy, keeping a cautious distance from the stranger.

Apparently unnoticed, possibly ignored, I put my dagger back on my belt and walk back to the tree and returned to my spot next to the stream.

"Hey Ether, you know of any easy spawns near here that I can practice on?" I ask, still laying down with an arm in the stream, the cool flowing water around my fingers relaxing to the touch. "You wouldn't have to come with me or anything..."

"Thanks, Ether. I'll see you around."I tell him, getting to my feet and start heading east. Sure, I was a little scared, but I knew that this was my only option to become strong enough to assist everyone. This was something I had to do... Hang on, Nell... I'll find you... I thought to myself, remembering the first day we came to this world...

(Leaving current RP)