Wandering In ~

Hello! New user here. c:

I'm Aleyna, or Aly, and new to this site. Finished watching the first season for SAO a couple days ago, and I was on the search for an RP after falling in love with the plot. I have an RP experience of about 7+ years, but I suppose I'm still hesitant in calling myself experienced or skilled at it - I simply love writing, and do my best.

I admit I haven't done much reading of the guidelines yet (will get to that as soon as this post is posted), but I'll be sure to go through them all and hopefully start my RP journey here.

Thanks for reading <3

Hello! New user here. c:

I'm Aleyna, or Aly, and new to this site. Finished watching the first season for SAO a couple days ago, and I was on the search for an RP after falling in love with the plot. I have an RP experience of about 7+ years, but I suppose I'm still hesitant in calling myself experienced or skilled at it - I simply love writing, and do my best.

I admit I haven't done much reading of the guidelines yet (will get to that as soon as this post is posted), but I'll be sure to go through them all and hopefully start my RP journey here.

Thanks for reading <3

Hello! Llama here.

I'm Echo, or Echo-senpai, and I'm not new to this site. I finished watching the first season of SAO months ago, and I did the same as you. I don't have any experience which makes me a newb, so that makes you a professional to me. You're probably more skilled than I.

Read the rules! They help a lot!

Thanks for joining us!

Hey Aly!~

I'm Mayonaka, I would love to rp with you sometime, you seem so cool!

Send me a PM sometime if you would like to roleplay together. Also if you have any questions you can ask me!

Thank you! Ahaha, glad I seem cool? cx I'd love to RP with you sometime as well, hopefully I'll be able to get everything started soon.

Hello! Llama here.

I'm Echo, or Echo-senpai, and I'm not new to this site. I finished watching the first season of SAO months ago, and I did the same as you. I don't have any experience which makes me a newb, so that makes you a professional to me. You're probably more skilled than I.

Read the rules! They help a lot!

Thanks for joining us!

Naawh, let's not count previous experience as a thing, I'm a newbie to this site, so that makes you the senior. ^^ I've glanced over the rules already, and will be starting on my Journal, but I'll definitely keep referring back to the rules for the next little while, there's quite a large sum of information to take in. @@

Hey there, welcome to the site. The tutorials will tell you what you need to know, and reading over threads might help you see how it works in practice. Come find me when you get started if you need gear :D

Hey Aleyna, welcome to the site! Some of the rules can be a bit scattered through different forums. Teaming up with someone early on helped a lot for me. :)

Welcome! :D

Feel free to PM for any RP :)

Thank you, thank you everyone! I'll be sure to keep those tips in mind, and ask around if I need help. Thanks for all the tips and offers to RP, and Seldentar, I'll keep you in mind once I start looking for gear. <3

Welcome Aleyna, by chance what RP series have you played?

Ack, everyone jumping on that 7+ years thing. @@ I'm not thaat experienced, still quite young, so some of RP I've done in my first two years were complete newb experiences. Forum-wise, I've mostly done Naruto and Avatar (the element-bending stuff, not the blue people). On other platforms, I've dabbled in Xmen, assassin group custom theme things, and other fantasy themes. c: