[SP-F1] Mats, Mats, and more Mats!

"I should go grinding again, its not like there's anything else to do." As he heads towards the fields to start training, he looks back at Starting City. "I practically live there, and all I do is sit around. I'm a lazy bum." He turns around to see three boars grazing near him. "Perfect, I can get started right away."

Boar 1's HP: 5/5

Boar 2's HP: 5/5

Boar 3's HP: 5/5

"I have to take each one by itself." Before he can attack, he is headbutted by the first boar. "Now, I know which one to attack. MERCY KILL, GO!" He runs at the first boar with fierce eyes and a stoic face. He is able to get a weak attack, in and then jumps back. "That was.. weak. I have to try harder."

Dylan's HP: 15/17

Boar 1's HP: 3/5

"I'm gonna finish the first one, then attack the second. Hope I get loot from it. " He sprints at the injured boar, head- on. "MERCY KILL, AGAIN!" He manages to land a critical, which is just what he needed to finish the wounded boar off. "Let's see. A mat. Wow. That's pathetic. Guess, I should've known, fighting boars in floor 1"

Loot: 1x Mat

Boar 1's HP: Dead

"All I need is another critical, and you're done for boar! Not right now, but if I get another attack besides the the critical." He manages to confuse the boar, by running around and making faces at it, albeit worried and nervous anyone can see him. "Here's my chance!" He runs, able to slash its face. "Haha! I got the promised critical!"

Boar 1's HP: 2/5

"Two more to go, and then I can retreat for the day." He runs at the boar, barely avoiding a collision between the two. "Agh! That was close!" After sliding from his almost collision, he gets up and runs at the second one. "I'm going to end you!" He runs at the second boar head-on and is able to kill albeit losing some health. "Anti-climatic, isn't it..but I still did it! Although, I'd like to get something different than mats.."

Dylan's HP: 12/17

Loot = 2x Mat

Boar 2's HP: Dead

"I could go to a blacksmith and give them the mats. That'll be useful. I could get another type of weapon. Like a longsword!" He headbutts the remaining boar, temporarily stunning it, and using this open window, he slices its nose. "Another critical? How lucky am I getting?" He retreats, ready for his next attack.

"Time for a finisher, lets go, MERCY KILL! AHHHHHH!" Yelling as he runs, the boar squealing also running at him. In the end, he is able to finish off the boar once and for all. "Yay! Woo! I beat him good!" He collapses, happy he finally beat the pesky animals. "Well, now I have a lot mats. So there's that. " He walks back to Starter City, triumphant in his victory.

Loot = 2x Mat

Boar 3's HP: Dead

Completed

Loot Collected: 5x Mat

Col Collected: 0