[SP-F1-F3] Blade of Dreams

SIeghart had recently needed a new weapon, the one he had was nice and all, but he needed one that was better. As he wanders the Town of Beginnings he spots a little shop and puts his hand to his chin, "Tis a quaint little shop, I will browse the ware it holds." He says as he walks up to the door and sees a sign hanging on it, as Sieghart pulls back away from the door he takes a gander at it as something was written on it.

"Custom ordered weapon, come in and ask me about it and I will give you the details."

Sieghart rubs his chin as he was now intriqued, as he turns back to the shop he opens it, the ringing of the bell caused the NPC shop owner to turn towards Sieghart and smiles, "Welcome to my shop, how may I help you sir?" The shop owner said to him, as he say she was a young female and she had a quite chipper mood on her, as Sieghart walks to her he sighs as he looks at her. "I wish to comisson a custom weapon as per stated on the sign outside, how may I do so?" He asks her as she smiles and then began, "That depends, what were you looking for good sir?" She asks him as he took his thoughts in and pondered on the idea at the moment.

As Sieghart finally gathered his thought together, he looked at the young lady and spoke, "I'm looking to have a longsword, one that is strong, fast, and heavy." He said as she giggled, "Okay, so now how bout the look of the sword, is it black, white, silver, red?" Does it have a curved handle, a straigh one?" "I need to know so I can help you good sir." She explained to him as he sighs, "A sword with a white blade, having a gold line eccention coming up from the handguard down the center of the blade." "The guard being a standard cross shape with gold and having purple decoration in it, as well as a whilte straight handle with a purple and gold pummel."

He says to her as she placed her hand on her cheek, and sighs, "Let me see, a heavy sword, with a strong and fast style, as all that info making it a uniqicly looking weapon hmmm... your looking for a «Myrthial Ore» and «White- Steel Ore» combination, the «White-Steel Ore» and be found here on floor one." You can mine it from a cavern north to here, or kill «White Golems» to gain it, as the «Mythrial Ore» can be found on floor 3, kill at least 3 «Elven Knights» and you will be able to get the ore."

She says to him as he looked at her, "What will happen when I bring them?" "Will you combine them and make a hybrid metal ore?" He says as she nods, "Of course them metal is called «White Mythrial Ore», and it is quite hard to make." She says as he knew he best gather many then, as he turns to exit the shop he hears her call to him once more. "Good sir, before you leave, I need your name for the order slip please, mine is «Pepper»." She says as he turns his head and said it loud enough to where she could hear it, "I am «Sieghart». good day miss «Pepper»." He says as he exits the shop and heads to the mines here on Floor One.

As Sieghart exits Peppers weapons shop, he walks to the gates and ventures into the fields, as he opnes his map through his HUD, he finds the mine that Pepper told him about, as he walks the attended path, as he gets about one third the way there he sees a lone Boar cross his path, as he sighs, he draws his starter sword and charges at his obstacle.

As Sieghart sees the boars eyes turn red, and sees it charge him, he dodges its attack as he dashes at it and swings his sword only to hit air, as the baor was far quickler than he thought, as it then grunts at him, he clentches his starter sword and prepares for its attack as it charges at him.

«Party»

«Sieghart»

HP: 11/11

«Foe»

«Boar»

HP: 2/2

«Combat Dice»

[Rolled a 3] MIss

[boar takes 0 damage]

[1] Epic Miss: No actions are successful

[2-5] MIss: No damage given

[6-8] Hit: One point of damage

[9] Critical: Two points of damage

[10] Hyper critical: Three points of damage

As the Boar charges at Sieghart, after his fatal attempt to kill it, it charges at him and tries to goar him with its tusks. He sees this and tries to counter attack it, as it rushes at him, snorting and grunting as it gets close to him, he readies to counter if it misses him.

As Sieghart is knocked back, he didn't expect it to be able to land a hit on him, as he grunts as his HP drops one bar, he sighs as he then looks at the Boar, as it was grunting and rearing it's tusks into the ground and was preparing for another attack, as he charges at the Boar to prevent this from happening.

«Party»

«Sieghart»

HP: 10/11

«Foe»

«Boar» (Attacking; only causes 1 point of damage total)

[Rolled a 7]

[sieghart takes 1 damage]

Sieghart now looking at the boar, his sword ready to strike, as when it hit him he was thrown back, as now he didn't like this Boar. When he sees it back up, he knew that it was going to charge again, he knew this was his chance to strike it, as he rushes at the monster he prepares to give a counter strike. His sword coming down and was ready to split this pigs head right open.

As Sieghart sighed once again, he saw the Boar yet again dodge his swords hit, as Sieghart cursed under his breathe, seeing his attacks were futile. He jumps back and begins to look around for a higher plcae to strike from, as he drags his foot along the ground he makes a line, and stands behind it a few feet away from it. As he sees the Boar come closer, he sees it get to the line, and looks downn at it, as he sees another opportunity to attack, as he takes it.

«Party»

«Sieghart»

«Foe»

«Boar»

«Combat Dice»

[Rolled a 4]

[boar takes 0 damage]

Sieghart seeing the Boar look at the line he drew on the ground, he had a feeling that this might work as he saw his chance to attack again. Charging at the Boar who was distracted by the line he drew, he gets close enough he swings his blade with all his might hoping that this would kill it bringing it down.

As Sieghart gets close he stepped on a twig and the Boar look up and jump back, and then grunted at him, as he jumps back over his line again. Now the Boar ignoring his line as it was now focued on him, cursing under his breathe he didn't like this creature and was starting to get really irritated. As he holds his blade ready he prepares for the boar to attakc him, as it was not moving from its destinated spot, as Sieghart was now confused. He looked and saw the Boar was looking at the line of grass on the road, as this also caught Siegharts attention, and he saw yet another opportunity to attack, and he takes it again.

«Party»

«Sieghart»

«Foe»

«Boar»

«Combat Dice»

[Rolled a 5]

[boar takes 0 damage]

As Sieghart stands over the Boar, he brings his blade down and hopes this hits its mark, the wind blowing around him as he was soo close to killing this beast. His dark brown colored hair dancing in his eyes and face, he thought to himself, "This better work or I will be here all day." His thoughts coming into a plan if this didn't work in his favor.

As Siegharts blade came down he saw the boar look up, but only to have its head pierced by his sword, as he takes it all the way down to the curved handguard of his sword. He sighs in relief from what he achomplished, as he sees the Boar burst into million of blue triangle pixels, as he pulls his sword out of the ground and sheathing it in the scabbard on his back. As he begins to walk again, this time with a little more caution.

«Party»

«Sieghart»

«Foe»

«Boar»

HP: 0/2

«Combat Dice»

[Rolled a 6]

[boar takes 1 damage]

[+1 Damage due to Skill level (One-Handed Straight Sword Lvl.1)]