[PP-F2] Lost in Thought

Seldentar wandered through the forests of the second floor, his fox tailing behind him. He had been searching every floor as fast as he could for something, but he was running out of ideas of where to look. After some time, he looks up, realizing he has been walking in circles. Seeing Urbus in front of him, he shakes his head and starts to head back to town.

Humming to herself softly, Aleyna wandered through the Floor 2 town, curiously window shopping as she moved. Her basic rapier was strapped to her side - a common sight since she had finally allowed herself to use it, the weapon now a source of comfort for her. Not that the blade itself was all that impressive. Sooner or later she was going to have to get a better one, the damage that her blade brought to opponents was less than stellar, quite the joke.

Her attention caught by a blacksmith shop with some of its blades presented through the window, she didn't notice as she walked right into another player who was walking into the town, eyes widening in surprise as she stumbled back a few steps. "Ah! I'm sorry, I wasn't looking to see where I was going."

Seldentar looks up as his forward movement comes to a sudden stop. Surprised, he looks up at the girl he ran into, shaking his head.

"Nothing to appologize for. Not like we can lose HP here in a safe zone anyway."

He turns his head, looking at the random collection of items on display.

"Are you looking for new gear?"

He does a quick look at her own gear, realizing that she probably was still very low level if she hadn't upgraded to better equipment yet.