[SP-F2] Breaking the Unbreakble

As SIeghart left Floor One for the first time, he was entering Floor Two to complete a misson, he needed to clear a huge bolder away from the dungeon enterance. As he walked around the floor he looked and saw many NPC's and players wandering the streets as he goes and sits down, and takes in his thoughts on the matter at hand. "Okay now, how to break something that can't be broken?" "A weapon... no then it would be crafted for anyone who would want it." "Could a possible item have been made so that you could do that, a potion maybe..."

He thought as he pondered on the thought for abit, but as he does, he feels the gaze of someone fall upon him, as he looks up and sees a young girl in front of him. As he looks at her, and responded, "Yes, may I assist you young lady?" He asks as she giggles and points to the tavern where a shady character walked in flipping his hand to have him come in. Sieghart didn't like this one bit as he got up and walked to the tavern and was very cautious about what would happen next.

As he walked into the tavern he sees the same shady character walking into a back room in the tavern, as he swipes his hand to have him come in. Sieghart walks causiously to the door and opens it to see one player sitting around, as he opens his hand and points at the open seat infront of him. SIeghart takes a seat and hears the fellow infront of him speak, "My my my, never thought a player would take on the great boulder again, you know, I could help you if you want there kid." The man removes his hood and shows he is quite older than what Sieghart thought, as he responds, "Aye, I am taking on the unbreakable boulder quest, yet I have no clue or the slightest idea on how to do so." Sieghart said as the figure cuhckled at him, "Well then listen closely then I will tell you." The man says as he then explained it to Sieghart in great detail.

Sieghart listened as he was told what to do and such, "So a NPC called "The Master" resides upon a mountain peak that can be gotten to from two loaction, one being to climb the mountain, and reach the top, or to walk a pathway halfway and then climb the rest." "Well that seems rather... unusual for a misson, but I will not deter from this task, so what is the catch to all this then?" Sieghart says as the man in front of him chuckles, "Well lad, there are many things I could ask for, but all I need is one." "Your name, tell me you name boy." He says as Siegahrt was a little unsure to respond, "Tis SIeghart." He says as the man smiles, "Well that is quite a name, thank you, you can now go and complete your great task Sieghart, I hope we meet again." He says as Sieghart exits the the room and then the tavern and looks back, as he rubs his chin, and sighs as he then walks to the gate and entered the fields.

Sieghart walks on the intended path till he finds the large boulder, he sighs at the sight of it, "So reach "The Master", learn the secrets from him and return here, sounds quite simple, but most things are't that easy." He says as he looks around and doesn't see a path other than the one he took to get here, as he begins to climb the rock and look around. He sees it, the pathway to get halfway up the mountain side, as he jumps from the top of the boulder, and then walks away from the dungeon door and follows the treeline. As he sees a large amount of rocks and boulders in his way. "Lovely, well I guess they didn't know about this little part." He says as he sighs afterward and begins to make his way there, and tries to walk through it, as he just couldn't so he activates his «Acrobatics» skill and jumps on top of the rocks and begins his way across to the other side.

As he was successful to get across the rocks, he turns to them and sighs as he knew they would cause trouble once again. He just dismisses them and walks the intended pathway when he heard sqweaks and looks up and sees bats well two to be exact as they fly at him, and he begins his battle. As he sees they each have only 2 HP, he sighs as these were pitiful monsters, as he looks at the first bat he swings his blade at it and tries to kill it with one swipe.

As Sieghart killed the first bat with little challange he swiped it away and it disappeared with coming in contact with his sword, as he sighs, seeing it burst into blue triangle pixels he looks at the other one and sees it come at him, as he prepared for and attack.

Party»

«Sieghart»

HP: 13/13

«Foe» (Floor Lvl. (2) added time the original HP (1 HP) bats have 2 HP)

«Bat»: 0/2 (Dead)

«Bat»: 2/2

«Combat Dice»

[Rolled a 8] MIss

[boar takes 1 damage]

[+1 Damage from skill (One-Handed Straight Sword Lvl.1)]

[Total Damage: 2]

[1] Epic Miss: No actions are successful

[2-5] MIss: No damage given

[6-8] Hit: One point of damage

[9] Critical: Two points of damage

[10] Hyper critical: Three points of damage

As the second bat swoops in to attack, Sieghart prepares for it to hit him, if it could. He knew that bats really couldn't do much damage to him, as he prepares for the incoming flying rat.

As the bat lands a hit on him, Siegahart steps back abit as this thing caused more than he though it would. His sword ready to strike as he charges at it and begins his counter attack.

Party»

«Sieghart»

HP: 11/13

«Bat»: 2/2 (Attacking; only causes 2 point of damage total)

[Rolled a 10]

[sieghart takes 2 damage]

As Sieghart took 2 points of damage, he looked at the bar and gritted his teeth as he charges at it. His blade ready to strike the beast that just hit him. As he swings his blade down at the bat he looks at it with great discuss, "Vile beast begone from my sights." He commanded as he brought his sword down.

As he slashed downwar his sword cleaving through it, and cutting down the bat, as he sighs in relief as it disappears in a burst of blue triangle pixels. Sieghart sheathes his sword and looks back at the intended path and walks down it, as he reaches a stopping point and sees a NPC sitting there. As now, his interest was peaked, just abit now, as he walked to him.

Party»

«Sieghart»

HP: 11/13

«Combat Dice»

[Rolled a 8]

[bat takes 1 damage]

[+1 Damage from skill (One-Handed Straight Sword Lvl.1)]

[Total Damage: 2]

[1] Epic Miss: No actions are successful

[2-5] MIss: No damage given

[6-8] Hit: One point of damage

[9] Critical: Two points of damage

[10] Hyper critical: Three points of damage

Sieghart walks up to the NPC and it immedietly looks at him, "Goin for de Master eh"?" The NPC said in a sort of British clash Australian accent, Sieghart ignore the accent and went to talking like he would. "Tis is correct, are you going to him as well?" The figure seemed to be important to the quest as Sieghart was basically winging it after the whole two pathway part the old man in the town told him, as Sieghart saw the man start to talk again, "Well kiddo I don't I ave the strength to climb up that slope, nor do I ave the energy to do so either. "I'm more of the guiding type rather than the acting type."

The man says as Sieghart sees him scoot over and tap his hand down, "Sit boy, listen to an old man ramble will ye then" He says as Seighart nods and sits next to him, "So what is it you wish to ramble on about good sir?" He says as the NPC gave a chuckle, "Ramble, ye funny kiddo, well all I want to say is that this place is quite beautiful, you never know when you have another chance to take in such a site." Sieghart saw him point ahead as he then saw what he meant, a valley of grass and trees, coveres with light clouds and the sun hitting the area.

As Sieghart took in the sights, he looked at the old man, who was relaxing and enjoying the sights of this place, he could see a small smile om his face, as Sieghart frowned. "Why do you smile, what's the point in it, it gets you no were in life so why?" He asks the NPC as he turns his head and said something Sieghart didn't expect him to say. "B'cause life is a smile, it's full of happiness that should be expressed, ye need to see kiddo, that your not happy, as ye had a tough life." "But showing a smile can help others, and make 'em feel better trust me a smile can help a person better than anything in the world."

Sieghart looked at him with much surprise, "Maybe he's right... but my father is right as well, who should I follow, my father, the man I knew all my life." "The one who gave me a roof to sleep under, a warm bed to sleep in, and food to help me survive?" "Or this NPC, a man who isn't real, nothing but ones and zero's, and someone who I just met?" Sieghart says as he sits there and listens again, "Take my advice or leave it, but to me, ye already should have that answer, now kiddo what brings you up here to begin with?" He says to Sieghart as he then looked at him, "Oh my pardon, I'm here looking for "The Master", the man who can teach me how to destroy the rock blocking floor two's dungeon gate." Sieghart says as the old man rubs his beardy chin and looks up, "Yer only way it up, and you can climb and risk killing yerself, or, you can follwo this path ere, and travel up, but I warn ye, not easy walking up the path way, takes a full day to get there and there's alot of monsters along the way." He says warning Sieghart about the incoming danger.