[SP F-2] Racing to The Front Line (Complete)

Today were some... really bad and unexpected events...Number 1.. Oske went to floor 2 by herself... I doubt i'd find her because i'm going solo this time. I must meet her in floor 3. I just hope she doesn't die...

I opened the door from the inn and shouted Arigatou! and out I went, to this floor's dungeon, floor 2.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Hmm.. maybe I shouldn't worry too much about Oske.. She's a strong girl.. she has her familiar.. She can survive. All I have to do is not worry and meet her up in floor 3. Don't.. die.. Oske.. I walked around the town, looking for the dungeon, I asked nearby players that were cooped up in this death game as well. One of them told me to go run across the Lush Green Forest. Another asked me to go run to the Ice Ridge.

Pant.. Pant.. I started heaving, I needed to catch my breath.

Are they all just playing with me? I really need to find that dungeon so I can meet up with Oske.. I'll just find it on my own, finding someone to help me find it is pointless..

Rageagumon

I'll just go grab a bite to eat, i'm sure I've stocked up on crystals. I was sure but I didn't swipe open my menu and check manually, it was just a prediction that I made. A bad prediction. As I was looking for a restaurant to eat in, I just decided to buy bread and cream to go with it.

Rageagumon

I sighed before saying to myself in my head and whispering. What am I doing here.. I should be finding that dungeon for Oske.. I must ensure her safety.. I will continue to fulfil my promise to her. I will not let her die. I will see to it...

Rageagumon

Later that afternoon, I finally finished my lunch. Time to get back on track.. I'm coming for you Oske. I smiled then looked up in the sky. I sighed and said I can't waste time.. I instantly bolted to a nearby rocky area.

Rageagumon

A horde already.. I sighed and unsheathed my blade. I don't have time to waste.. I know this sword skill has minor set backs.. but if it's for Oske I will do it.. Almighty power that resides within my soul. Lay waste to these creatures! Dark... Judgement.. Instantly, my surroundings were filled with black aura, my sword was glowing Dark Black. This is pure hatred.. I must save Oske.. I dashed to every single mob in front of me, slashed them all twice. I jumped in the air, destroyed a Lizard Runner's head, impaled my sword into it's heart and back flipped to the wall. Now to finish you all..

Rageagumon

After a while, 2 lizard runners came charging at me like knights. Out of my way.. you're disturbing.. Vanish. I stood still. unsheathed my blade.. side stepped to the left, slayed the first lizard runner with ease. Side-stepped to the other. You're annoying.. Just vanish. I struck my blade through it's ribs.

A life without risk is a life half lived

Rageagumon

I'm pretty sure this is the boss room, but where's the portal. AAH! A lizard runner stabbed my back.

You little runt, you're in my way.. I took out a dagger, threw it on the lizard runner, it was instantly destroyed.

Rageagumon