[SP-ALL] «Road to Grand-Master»

Materializing on the teleportation gate of, Starting City. "It's time for me to be a Grand-Master of the Straight Sword." I said, as I walk off the teleporation platform. I open up my menu and looked at my notes I have scribbled down for my Grand-Master training. I took a deep breath and look over the notes I have, as I finish I look up over towards the exit of Starting City. "The Giant Frenzy Boar awaits for me." I said, as I dash towards the exit.

I made my way towards the Grasslands and found a large hill. "Looks like I'm close." I said, as I slowly walk over to the hill. Suddenly, I hear some growling and snorting around me. I quickly materialize Fury's Echo and smirk at the monsters surround me. "Alright. I guess I need to fight you all off first." I said, dashing towards the group of monsters. The group of Dire Wolves stayed back, as the Frenzy Boars took their position. "Let's Rock!" I said, leaping towards the first Frenzy Boar. Missing my attack, I leap back getting ready to block the attack of the Frenzy Boars.

Party:

»Echo [43/43 HP]

Foe:

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

Field Boss: Giant Frenzy Boar

Surround Mobs: 5x Frenzy Boars

5x Dire Wolves

The Frenzy Boar attempts to ram me, but I leap to the side evading its attack. I ran up towards the Frenzy Boar attempting to counter its attack, but the boar managed to evade my attack. The pigs start to snort at me, but I ignore the mockery. The Frenzy Boar had nothing on me, so why would I feel mocked? The frustration starts to boil within me, but I had to calm myself down. I leap back restraining myself from going berserk. "Alright Piggy. Come get me now." I said, taunting the second Frenzy Boar.

Party:

»Echo [43/43 HP]

Foe:

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

The Frenzy Boar must have been taunted, because it starts to snort in a angry way. It starts to charge at me, but I plunge the ground in front of me. The boar must be a NAI, also none as a Non-Artificial-Intelligence. The Frenzy Boar slammed itself into my sword and I place my leg on top of it. "Wrong move." I said, as I place my sword on its stomach. I plunge my sword into its stomach, causing it to shatter into polygons. I place my sword on my shoulder, and taunt the next Frenzy Boar. "Come on! I have all day!" I said, chuckling.

Party:

»Echo [43/43 HP]

Foe:

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

»Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

The first Frenzy Boar looked like it was going to attack me, so I jump towards the third boar. It was a mistake I could have avoided easily. The third Frenzy Boar rammed into me, causing me to flip back landing on my stomach. I picked myself up and dash towards the Frenzy Boar, attempting to end its life. Before my sword can even reach the boar, it move to the side and ran back to its group. I slid back and stood straight up.

Party:

»Echo [42/43 HP]

Foe:

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

The fourth Frenzy Boar charged at me, but I evade its attack. I charge towards the the Frenzy Boar, attempting to slash at it. My sword slid across its hard skin, but I was able to grab onto it. I place my sword on its head and plunge my sword into its skull. The Frenzy Boar sequels for a while, but shattered into polygons. "Two down, three to go." I said, as I stood up. I dust myself off, and got ready for the next attack.

Party:

»Echo [42/43 HP]

Foe:

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

»Frenzy Boar [DEAD]

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

The fifth Frenzy Boar rammed into my chest, knocking the air out of me. "D--Damn it." I said, as I charge straight towards the boar to strike back. When I thought my sword struck the Frenzy Boar, I quickly step back. The Frenzy Boar still stood there snorting at me. "Tch.. I'm going turn you into bacon you trash!" I said, as I dash towards attempting to strike once again, but it evaded my attack this time. I took a step back to calm myself. Letting out frustration will not make me become the Grand-Master of the Straight Sword.

Party:

»Echo [41/43 HP]

Foe:

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

The Frenzy Boar struck me once again, but this time I couldn't get a single hit on the Frenzy Boar at all. I fell on my stomach, because of the impact with the boar. I stood up and drew my sword towards the Frenzy Boar. I took off towards the Frenzy Boar, blinded with frustration I couldn't land a single strike on the Frenzy Boar. I could tell that it was mocking me now, because it starts to snort and walk around in circles.

Party:

»Echo [40/43 HP]

Foe:

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

»Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]