[PP-F1] The First Date(Neloe, Or'ell)

Or'ell sat at a table in a fancy resturaunt much like an olive garden(Or'ell has always liked Italian) and waited for his first ever date to come. Her name was Neloe. Or'ell had borough a list of what he needed to do when she came. Chin up, smile, show no sign of weakness,......... Soon Or'ell found himself prepared and sat then in a big booth, he particularly like booths and hoped Neloe would to.

She found herself at a entrance to a Restaurant.''So I guess this is the place he chose.'' She said looking at the name on the front and checking the message to make sure it was the right one.''Yup its the right one.'' She said nodding to herself.She walked in talking to the person at the front desk then sitting down across from Or'ell.''Hi.'' She said smiling at him.''This place sure is fancy.'' She said looking at the decorations.

Lannister looked up and saw her. Hey, hope you like Italian! He said it right as the wait or came. She wanted to know what they wanted to drink. I will have a Italian soda...... then he remembered there was no Italian soda in sao.I will actually take a pink lemonade and she will have a...... he. Waited for her to finish the sentence.

''Do you have milkshakes?'' She asked smiling at the waitor.She looked around at the decor again seeing how fancy it looked.I think they amde this restaurant too fancy.She thought to herself and chuckled unnoticeably.She then looked at the waitors outfit of a white shirt,black bow tie,and black pants.She then looked around noticing all the waitors were wearing that outfit.

Lannister had thought she would like it......but he was wrong. He didn't like it as much as he thought he would to, but still.....I am gonna get a thing of bread sticks and salad before for appetizers, then gonna order Alfredo or three cheese chicken lenae. soon the wait or came. Here are your drinks, what would you like to eat? lannister hoped that she would go first.

"I am just....... So worried that you, Claim and I aren't gonna make it to the end of the game. You and I, were meant for each other" Lannister knew when he said it it was none more nor less than UE truth. It was correct. "I want to be with you and Claim till the end of time, but mostly you" LA Mister attempted remove the sadness of the talk by saying mostly you, but it was true.

" Yeah, what was that place with the good bread sticks....." Lannister laughed. But he also remembered his moms words, No one is laughing besides you. after that he closed up again for a while. He ate some bread sticks, and relaxed, until the food came out. His smelled delicious, so he said thanks and began to dig in. "Wanna fight some boars when were done here????"

''Sure, that would be nice.'' She said smiling.She started eating her spagetti and meatballs.She chuckled as she remember when she was a kid she always somehow got spagetti sauce on her forehead, no one knew how it happened.She kept eating without thinking then realized she somehow got spagetti sauce on her forehead.She started cleaning it off hoping Or'ell did not notice it.

Lannister noticed the spaghetti sauce on her forehead when she began to wipe it up. Laughing, Lannister put 2 noodles, a piece of chicken and a ton of sauce on his forehead purpously then turned to Neloe. He then stuck a napkin onto his nose, but he still thought it wasn't enough... He then hit his cup of lemonade onto the group d purpously and then screamed, "Waiter, Oh Waiter! A ghost spilled lemonade on me!" Then he turned to Neloe, hopefully to see her laughing with him or at him.