[SP-F1] Beginning the Trek to Power

As I wandered floor one, in the town of beginnings, I tried to understand the situation at hand, but this all was pointless, nothing made sense now. As this world, a place for me to have fun, now a death game, a battle ground, a war zone, I needed to understand the floor I was on and the places I would go. But first strength, I needed power, and no one here was going to slow me down to get it, no one here would be next to me. I was alone, and thats how I liked it, my snow white hair and pale skin made me an outcast, and I didn't care.

People called me monster, abomination, just because of my skin, hair, and eyes, only my family cared, and even they treated me differently. Nothing would be the same today, now as I wandered towards the plaza, I needed to explore the town, it was going to be my main base of operation. If I understood The Town of Beginnings and where everything was at, I could survive here for the longest time, I could then leave after I became strong enough for floor 2.