PP-F4) The icy blade

Jace held his blade tightly for no reason in the town. He started t head to the end of town to walk out. He equipped his coat and traveled off into the snow. He brought out his blade and started to hunt for a monster. Maybe a few bits off frost metal for his shop wouldn't hurt. Poison arrow his sword looked white in the snowlight. It began to get dark and he began to look for a monster. Night was his hunting time.

Or'ell Lannister notice the boy with the cold, arrow-tip sword who was running around in the wild. I wonder how old he is..... But the thing was, not many people came to this floor, his favorite, maybe this random person and Lannister had something in common. He equipted his dagger and armor as he began to run after the player. If I get him to party with me we'll learn each others names..... But all the sudden a <> was on them with 25 HP and 2 damage per attack. lannister charged at it excitedly for the kill. When he zoned in, he lashed put his dagger through the wolf's face.

Lannister-15/15

Jace-21/21

Frost Wolf-22/25(-3 HP)

Battle Dice:7+2(dagger)=9(hit because accuracy can not be the cause of a critical has to be a natural #)

Damage:1(base)+1(dagger)+1(skill)=3 total damage

"Dude, were gonna have to party to defeat it" Or'ell stated waiting for the black-haird guy to respond.

(OOC-

Here's the order!

I will post as Lannister

You will post as Jace13

Grey joy will poet as Frost Wolf)

OOC wow I have upgraded my light armor and I get rid of two damage also I have +3 damage for skills and my sword ability.

Jace seen the boy being attacked by the frost wolf. I have to help him i guess. He ran at the wolf and jumped over the wolf and tried to stab it from behind.

Result: 7 1 damage +1 for sword and +3 for skill

Jace hit the wolf bringing its health down

Wolf 20/25

OOC I finally got my skil pints figured out instead of 18 I had 16 so my regular 5 points attacks and only minus one damage

So before my attack its

Jace 18/21

Lanniester 15/15

Wolf 12/25

Jace ran at the wolf hoping to hit with a crit he jumped slashing down at the wolf. Jace hit with another 5 damage bringing the wolf down past the yellow.

Jace 18/21

Lannister 15/15

Wolf 7/25