[PP-F4] Duel

Oske stood in a small village, snow slowly drifting down and planting itself into her glasses. "Ah, darn it," she scowled. "Just my luck... all I wanted was a duel, and that NPC doesn't show up. I bet his programming glitched or something. And now it's snowing. What a great day!"

Just hope she can use that shield well. I whispered to myself. Just as the timer hit 0, I burst towards her and leaped over her. While I leaped over her, I flipped my body and slashed at her back. I flipped my body again to face towards her and I landed deep into the snow while going to an defensive stance.

Wincing from the graze she managed to do on my chest, I parried her next attack sending her staggering backwards creating an opening for me to strike again. I slashed at her abdomen and managed to graze her side a little. After that, I burst to the side to get out of range.

20/21

A sword skill eh? I smirked as I charged my sword with a dark blue color as sparks of blue flame flicker every now and then on the blade. I sweep under her with my leg and she fell to the ground and as I spinned I slashed at her exposed left side. "Roundhouse Slash!" Quickly backpedalling so that I would for one be out her range and two to the let her get back on her feet.

17/21 <> +1 (18/21)

A large message appeared above them as Oske fell.

-CONGRATULATION-

-WINNER: NIGHTSHADE-

"G-gah," Oske grumbled. Her health had dropped past the half-way mark. "Man, if you were an NPC I'm sure I would've beaten you..."

She slowly rose to her feet, rolling her shoulders to stretch out. "Good fight."