[SP-F5 & F2] Blade of Dreams

As I was walking around on Floor Five, I recently recieved a slip from the quest board, it was a misson to aquire a custom blade. The blade would be made to the players desire, the only catch is that I must gather the materials to have it made. I walked into the market place where I saw the shop, "Sai's Weapons Stall", this was to shop I was looking for, as I entered the shop I saw a you girl standing behind the counter looking at me. She greeted me with a warm smile and asked me what my buisness was here. As I reponded to her, "I request a blade, this one I have sickens me, I wish for a Katana that is heavy, strong, ike." I say as she then looks at me and then tells me that I would need 5 Osmium ore, if I wants a sword that is stronget and heaviest, as well, she says that it can be found on floor 2 by only defeating Dark Stone Elemental, as I nod and turn to leave, but not before she ask me my name as I just look at her and give her a stare and I closed the door.

As I leave the shop and look around, I decided that it was time for me to go towards the Gate and head to floor two, as I trek to the gate I look at a person calling at me. As I stop and turn to them I see that they were refering to me, someone wanted to speak to me, nonsense. As they begin to jabber and ramble on, I hear that they over heard my discussion with Sai, was this person a stalker, or a eyedropper? As I didn't like no dought, they tell me that the Elementals im fighting are quite powerful and that I would need to be careful, obviously, as he continues, he tells me to avoid the hands. And if they miss thye meld into the ground for a short amount of time, this would give me enought time to attack.

As I look at him, I thank him for his information and I head to the gate, and I sighed as I was hoping to have an easy kill count for the day but it seems I wouldn'e do so well. I looked up ans yelled, "Teleport floor 2." As i vanished in a flash of white pixels and dots.

[Entering Floor 2]

As I entered floor two, the first thing I notices was that the town was medieval and steampunk like, as well as all earthy like and open, when i looked around I didn't quite care for the town as I just ignore it all. Even the people looking at me, I just sighed and headed outside the gate, entering the field. Upon entering I see large vallies and many monsters lurking about, as I began to walk around, as I saw this floor was slightly larger than that of floor 1 and somewhat smaller than floor 5, I get to the top of a large hill and I see them, Dark Stone Elelmentals in the distance, a few here and there, but nether the less, they were here.

As I look round I see many staying to themselfs and that was a refreshing site, jumping on top of a large stone I dit down and looked around hoping to get the 5 Ores I needed. I then saw a single Elemental begin to make its way over to me and I went defensive, as it didn't see me and that was good. I quitely unsheathed my Scimitar and I waited for the moment to attack it.

As the Elemental finally passed me I waited abit as it gained some distance and I leaped from the boulder and soared through the sky. As I landed on the Elementals back and I saw it turn its ugly mug at me and I chuckled as I stood up and swipped my blade at the Elementals head.

編集

[Edit]

As I see the giant clun like fist smash me in the chest and I went flying, then slamming into the same boulder i was on and I gasp at the pain I felt. I quickly looked up and saw the Elemental come at me and I pulled myself up and back ontop of the boulder, as I saw the Elemental come to the boulder base. I gritted my teeth and wiped my cheek, I growled at this thing and jumped at it once more before it attacked again.

雷電(死)

[«Radien (Shi)»]

装備アイテム

[Epuipped Item]

Dark Skull Greaves +1 EVA

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ:14/15

[Health Points: 14/15]

ダークストーンエレメンタル

[«Dark Stone Elemental»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 8/8

[Health Points: 8/8]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ