PP-f1:Grind grind grind(Klein)

Lucian would Kick over an empty Mat Basket as he cursed.-"Damn it we cant be out."-Lucian would send a message to Kl;ien as he headed out the door of his shop.-"Hey Klein meet me outside of Town floor 1 we are empty on Mats so lets go get some we need it."-Lucian would make his way to the Teleport to meet Klein hoping he got the message.-

He shrugged as he walked to the open fields. Not wasting time , he launched himself towards at the first set of boars. He had already had his blade pulled out and swung wide right towards from the first boar. The blade connected to the side of the boars head and he smiled looking at it tumble to the side.

BD 4+2=6

Klein 17/17

Lucian 17/17

Boar 2/6

Boar 6/6

Boar 6/6

Nice shot"-Lucian's blade would charge as he charged a second boar a crack would echo as he slashed thru the second boar.turning on his left foot hed wait.-"so how are things with Cindel?"-The Boar would Burst in to Polygons Lucian not really paying attention to the Boars would turn looking at Klein as he picks up the bag waiting for a reply-

4 dmg

Klein 17/17

Lucian 17/17

Boar 0/6 (1 Mat!)

Boar 6/6

Boar 6/6

He glanced at him and laughed.Blade was aimed at the second boar and he spoke to him." Well. They are going as good as can be! " He ran and swung hard and he could with both hands. Blade missed because he aimed to high and the pig hit him with its hoof." Bah. What about you ?"

Klein 16/17

Lucian 17 / 17

Boar 1 dead

Boar 6/6

Boar 6 / 6

-Trying to hide the chuckle in his voice.-"Its going just trying to enjoy time her while i can. Part of me dosnt want to go back"-Lucian would Swing his Blade to the left as a Boar runs by him. his blade would Slice threw the Boar with ease as he relaxed some.-"Its getting harder to tell which ones a dream and which ones reality anymore."

4 dmg

Klein 16/17

Lucian 17/17

Boar 0/6 (1 Mat!)

Boar 2/6

Boar 6/6

He ran toward for next boar that was unharmed. The one he missed would have to wait. " It's true.." He stated in a sad way." I can't tell sometimes but I know if it happened that I would find her.. " He swung his blade once more. Blade glowed as it struck the boar." I'll find all of us.."

Klein 17 / 17

Lucian 17 / 17

Boar dead

Boar 2/6

Boar 2/6

Ill hold you to that"-lucians blade would start to glow as he focuses on one of the injured boars.with a crack lucian would connect the swing shattering the boar-"what do you think of the new recruits?"-a frown crossed Lucians face as he sees no loot was dropped cursing under his breath.

4dmg

Lucian17/17

Klein 17/17

Boar 0/6(1 drop)

Boar 0/6(no drop)

Boar 2/6