(PP-F1/F2) The Dancing Swordsman Ascendant F2

After getting my cutlass, which leaves me almost completely broke of col, I set off into the field just as the sun set on the horizon. I could feel that I was tired, but I chose to shake it off as I wanted to catch up to Night. I already heard that he recently joined the front lines and is now a Floor Runner along with a small group of other players. All the more reason why I want to catch up, I want to help clear this game! But first I need to go through the Dungeon here and ascend to the 2nd floor! (hint: I don't have any teleportation crystals at the moment.) An boar charged at me once it saw me, and I simply drew out my basic longsword and cut through the boar and kept on going not even stopping to catch a breath nor waiting to see if I had to strike again.

The sky had already turn dark, but the moon shined it's brilliant light so I could see as well as daylight out here. I could see the tower looming ahead of me, and there were some kobolds and boars on the path that I was taking. Not really giving it much thought, I charged at them and slashed at a nearby kobold as 4 boars and 2 more kobolds turned their attention towards me now.

I was just wandering around when all the sudden I see a familiar face that I've never suspected to find. Dante, still holding a beginner's blade, was recklessly charging in at a small group of monsters. He took out one of the monsters out by surprise, however it drew the attention of other nearby monsters as well. I smirked as I casually drew out my sword and approached them. A kobold and two boars turned their attention towards me, and all three charged up to me.

The kobold raised it's crude axe and tried to swing it at me, but I simply sliced it's arm clean off and casually kept walking towards the two boars. The kobold shattered into tiny pieces just as I sliced one of the boars in half and sidestepped on the other as it runs past me. I smirked as I felt Dante's back against mine heaving like he was exhausted. I raised an eyebrow at him.

No use on getting tired now old friend, you haven't even begun on this journey yet. I teased him as the sliced up boar finally shattered into tiny pieces.

I grinned at the old friend who has my back.

Oh shut up you idiot, I didn't ask for your rescue. I snapped at him although I couldn't help but laugh a little. One of the kobolds charged at me from my right, and I jumped to the side and slashed the kobold on it's back, but I didn't kill it unfortunately.

Jumping forward for one the kobold Dante slashed at was still up and near me while the other boar ahead of me was charging again. I jumped over the boar and sliced it's torso in half and I rolled away just in time to see it shatter like glass. I smirked.

Well fine then, I won't help ya then. I teased him again.

I chuckled as I flipped backwards just in time as a boar zips below me and rams straight into the kobold. The kobold was defeated, and I rammed my sword into the next boar's skull as he tried to ram me from behind. I landed on the body and leaped off just in time before it shattered and I brought my blade down on the boar's side. I couldn't cut it in half like Night could, but it was close enough. Either way, it shattered and the results screen came up telling me what I earned. Mostly pelts and tusks, but there was one in particular but it was rather crude. I found a Katana-type weapon in my loot box, but it has a question mark on it. Which means I need to find an identifier somewhere. Only problem is that I don't use a Katana, nor do I plan to.

Hey Night, do you want this stupid thing? I asked him as I sent him the Katana.

A screen popped up and showed a Katana of question marks in the Gift Box that Dante sent me. I tilted my head in confusion.

Thanks Dante, I was planning on learning how to use a <> skill, but I would like to know just what it is. I said as I opened it and it appeared in my hand. Even knowing that I didn't have the skill to wield it just yet, I still tried to pull the Katana out of it's sheath, but an error screen came up before me making a statement that I couldn't draw it because I lacked the skill to wield it. The handle was plain and didn't look much and the sheath wasn't any better for it looked beaten up and old brown hard leather. I frowned when I saw that I couldn't exactly use it, but perhaps in due time I might be able to draw it. First I need to find out what it is first.

I smirked at Night's remark as he stared up in the moon. Although I do got to admit, it was rather beautiful with the ocean of stars twinkling in the distance.

Hey Night? Do you mind if you help me out on getting to the 2nd floor? I pleaded, I hate asking for help to be honest, but I know that Night is a Floor Runner, and he has more experience than me.

Surprised was all over my face when I heard Dante asking for my help. I couldn't even speak, but then again, this death game does need cooperation in order to survive. I nodded.

Alright, although you do know you could just use the teleportation platform right? I pointed out. Judging from the look on his face, he didn't know it.