[PP-F1] Blowy Day (Mikaria)

A nice day on Floor 1.

Sun and wind, more wind than usual to tell the truth.

Players walking around and NPCs to fill empty zones with their shop and markets.

Yami was lying against a wall, incredible on how of his rest time was spent there.

Reflecting on the game and real life, and some times inspecting new players and if he could, help them.

That is what he was doing, inspecting new players around the Starting City.

Today Mikaria was looking to upgrade her basic Rapier. Though she wasn't sure what to do... She ran into another male. Blushing a little in embarrassment as she spun a bit she looked over to him. "S--Sorry Sir..." She spoke softly knowing that he was probably an older player she offered a hand to him to get up... "D--Do you know where the nearest shop is?" She asked him hoping that he knew something of use to her. Perhaps even be taught a few things.

His attention shifts at the nearest girl after he heard a voice.

"Oh, Hello. The nearest shop? Well, it is a bit far, on the direction by my left." he said.

From a first impression, the girl was about his age.

By her gear, he thought she was pretty new to the game, so perhaps he could help her.

He was not busy, so he had time if she wanted some help.

"If you want, I can accompany you up to it." he said, giving the choice to her.

She nodded her head, wanting someone to help her out in ordering her first Rapier, if she was actually able to that is. "Could you?" She asked softly before waiting for his answer, hoping to her her weapon soon. She didn't quite like her current weapon, but hoped that she was able to be helped at the least. "I'm not much for awkward introductions, but my name is Mikaria..." She spoke softly before smiling at Yami hoping that she'd not be sooo awkward as to just be clumsy as well.

Shakes his head lightly, offering a smile to her.

"Trust me, I already met some people in more awkward ways than this, probably this is the less awkward. By the way, I am Yami. Nice to meet you, Mikaria." he said.

He wasn't lying, probably that was one of the most normal meetings he had while he joined the game.

"So, let's go to the nearest shop, shall we?" he asks with a friendly tone, starting to walk at his left.

That NPC Shop is not so far, it should need around five - ten minutes by walking.

She nodded, chasing after the male that had now been known as Yami. "Indeed, we shall." She smiled and continued to walk beside him hoping that it wasn't to awkward. He seemed more open, then she had at least. Mikaria was really a fairly shy girl in real life, along with in the game... but somehow not as much in the game. It was quite strange, but she went with her gut when deciding friends or foes. Somehow she was making multiple friends, in a short amount of time. It'd been a bit strange.

Yami nodded and they walked away.

It was the first city, but that didn't mean it was small, it was rather big.

Most of the players you could meet there had a low level, not very surprising.

After ten minutes they arrive in front of a hut, managed by a female NPC.

The NPC had long-blonde hair, blue eyes and she was lean.

"Here we are.. inside we should find a NPC. I hope I was helpful and could help you in the best way I could." he said, offering a smile to her.

She nodded before making her way into the blacksmith's shop. Unsure about the prices and such.. she looked around the displays quickly twirling around to simply see all of the millions of items. Seeing the NPC in the corner with the blue eyes and long blonde hair, she flashed a smile. "Hello there Miss... Could I ask you how much an uncommon rapier would cost?" She asked in that sweet soft tone once more, hoping she was able to be simply helped by the NPC.

Yami was standing still outside, waiting for her.

Lying against the shop's wall, shifting his gaze up, looking at the sky.

Whistling to pass the time, Yami did not exactly like to wait.

He was curious about what she had to do, but if she went to a blacksmith's shop.. probably something about weapons.

While he waits, he also looks around, inspecting the place, NPCs and players.

Seeing the NPC say a way higher amount of COL then she thought it would cost... "I--I cannot pay that amount! I'm sorry Mr. NPC... I'll come back later perhaps? Maybe you'll have a better price then..." She spoke softly before continuing forward and walking back outside. A frown on her face, "Wow... Seems that COL is really useful here, huh? I didn't have enough to pay for the Rapier... As you most likely guessed anyway.." She spoke not sure what else to do around this town.

Nodding lightly to Mikaria as she says it.

"Unfortunate, I'm running out of cols as well or I would pay it for you, sorry." he said.

He would really want to help her and pay it for her, but as he said.. he had not much cols, so it was not possible.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" he asks.

At least, if he could not pay the weapon, he may help her with something else.

There were many things to do into SAO, you just had to know how to do them.

He did not know if she had a profession or something like that, so could not imagine anything.

"I mean it's up to you if you wish to help me... But I'm about to go on a quest with Mitoko and start to get my profession... So maybe we could gather some materials...?" She asked in her normal sweet soft voice, which she had always talked in as she was in her shyer mood. Hoping that Yumi would be able to help her out in this situation at all.

[OOC- Sorry for shortness, It's a bit harder to reply to...]

"Sure thing, just a curiosity.. what profession you are going to choose?" he asked.

He was just wondering which was the profession she was going to start.

Yami was available to help gathering some materials, but at least he had to know which profession, there may be mobs for specific materials.

Could not say that he knew Mitoko, it is not exactly a familiar name for him.

So, he just kept his gaze at her while starting to walk, waiting for her answer.

Mikaria looked over to Yami, “Well, I’m going to be a tailor. I hope to make cute accessories and tailor many lines of clothing for friends and family to come and see eventually. Once in a while I may open the shop.. I have many friends, truly a variety. There are also many ideas I have in mind for my shop… Many I can’t explain to you… But most, confusing a bit.†She smiled while continuing to walk not sure where they were going at this point.

Nodding lightly to her.

"Cool, I may buy something when you will open your shop or request something.. Can't stay with this default gear forever." he said, still walking.

He thought Frenzy Boars may drop leather or something like that, useful if you have to be a tailor.

While walking, they left the town, reaching the grasslands.

After some minutes, there were some frenzy boars in a camp, that could be a good place to start gathering materials.

"So, let's try with these?" he asked, keeping his gaze at her.

"I'll try my best." She spoke before narrowing her eyes towards her newly found enemy. Soon beginning to sprint forward towards the beast with tattered fur and a grumpy personality, she had attempted to hit it with her Basic Rapier, which didn't have many enchantments on them. Though she knew eventually she would have better armor and better equipment in general. But at this very moment, all she had was a basic Rapier. This would do for now... The green shimmering from the rapier as she attempted to hit the Enemy, and the silverish outside to the rapier. A slight unknowing expression on her face as she had waited the results on the attack she had attempted to make. Once again, a miss. "O--Oh no!" She spoke as the pulls horns rammed into her, and she flew back Landing against a tree as her HP went down.

PARTY

{Mikaria} - 10/11

{Yami} - 17/17

ENEMIES

{Boar} - 9/9

{Boar} - 9/9

EQUIPMENT

One-Handed Rapier ã€Rank 1】

He was standing still, observing her attempt to attack the boar.

At the start, he thought that her attack was going to be successful, but.. it didn't go that way.

But he understands that you can miss monsters, as it happened to him many times, so he didn't mind it.

After a few moments, he grabbes his Millennium Sword from the lining on his back, taking stance.

Charging against the boar, he tried to hit it with a simple swing, but he missed.

"Heh.. Not the best start, actually." he said, walking to Mikaria.

"Doing well?" he asks as he reaches her.

Even if you could not really feel pain, better ask.

Mikaria: 10/11

Yami: 17/17

BD: 2 = Missed

Boar: 9/9

Mikaria nodded before grasping the hand that was given to her and managing to get to her feet. "Thank you Yami." She spoke before looking forward at her enemies once more. Charging at the nearest one, she raised her green glowing rapier. Attempting to attack at the furry tattered beast hoping to get a successful hit out of the sudden sprint forward. When she looked at her enemy only as much as the gaze was enough to intimidate her. She didn't want to get thrown back again.. Stepping back a little, she was tripped by a turtle. Falling onto the ground. Though this time she didn't get hurt, it was still a pretty awful feeling being thrown about.

PARTY

{Mikaria} - 10/11

{Yami} - 17/17

ENEMIES

{Boar} - 9/9

{Boar} - 9/9

EQUIPMENT

One-Handed Rapier ã€Rank 1】

Observing her attempt to attack again the boar, trying to figure out when he had to attack.

Still wielding his sword, as Mikaria feel on the ground, he charged against the boar.

Running as much as he can, his sword started glowing yellow.

Then, when he reached the boar, he did an horizontal slash, hitting it.

After that, he moved away, reaching Mikaria, still on the ground, offering his right hand in order to help her.

"Your turn. It is not that hard, just think on your sword as an extension of your body." he said.

Mikaria: 10/11

Yami: 17/17

DMG - BD: 10 ( 2 Hit - 2DMG by Weapon - 2 Critical) = 6DMG

Boar: 3/9 [- 6HP]