[PP-F1] «Greetings» (Mikaria) [COMPLETED]

Kaito stepped off the teleporation gate and onto the cobblestone floor. "I'm back. he said, reaching his arms towards the sky. The players around him thought he was crazy, but he didn't care what others thought about him. Kaito starts to walk around the central plaza of Starter City, late at night. He starts to wander around the central plaza trying to think of a way to quickly surpass the current highest player on Aincrad. "What to do? Mitoko.. What can I do to come back to you?" Kaito said, as he stops in place. He sat on the floor continuing to think about what to do. Kaito then stood up and started to walk around the plaza and looked up at the sky, as he reaches for the sky.

He went over to the side-walks and starts to walk under the night sky. "Mitoko.. I hope you're doing fine without me." Kaito said, as he continues to walk around the cobblestone floor. Walking blindly he bumped into a player and fell on hisbutt. "Who's walking out here late at night anyways?" Kaito looked over at the figure and it was a figure of a girl. "Tch.. What're you doing here?" he said, with a aggravated tone in his voice.

The black haired teen looked over to see who was there, blushing a little in embarrassment to only just realized that she ran into a player... "I'm.. so sorry..." She spoke softly, offering the male a hand to get up. "I--I didn't mean.... to run into you!" She spoke again, hoping that the player would forgive her for her stupidity. She wasn't sure what to next to do, since the introduction was a bit awkward then friendly, but she could tell by his voice and what he said that he was also quite mad... After he asked why she was here she was a little surprised... "Well since I'm a bit new... I kinda wanted to well... find out the basics?" She asked still a bit awkward to what she said, since she was a bit newer then her. All she hoped currently was to be forgiven, at the least.

The girl starts to apologize and offers her hand to Kaito, "No problem." He said, as he takes her hand. He got up and she starts to apologize some more, but he looked away attempting to tune her out. Kaito knew the right thing to do was to accept her apology, but she states that she is a new player and that she wants to learn the basics of Sword Art Online. He looked back towards her and put his hand over her face, "I accept your apology, er player." Kaito said, as he removes his hand from her face. He starts to realize that maybe other players are worse than he was and since Mitoko wasn't around, why would he need to protect anyone? "Maybe I should just loosen up." he thought to himself, as he gives out a sigh. "Okay.. Come on. I'll teach you what I know about this game." Kaito said, as he walks towards the outskirts of Starter City.

Seeing that the player would help her out, she began to feel a little giddy inside and a bit happier then usual. Glad that she was going to learn more about the fascinating game that she'd not know much about for a while at least. Following him outside the safe zone, she saw millions of harsh beasts that would be their enemies. Remembering the basic Rapier in her inventory, she equipped it and raised it hoping to not get hit by the beast. "C--Could you attack first?" She'd ask softly hoping to learn from him to attack next, after him.

Kaito scoffs at the player, because she didn't want to attack first. "You shouldn't be afraid of these monsters. Nothing will happen to you. I promise." He starts to look around the grasslands and spots a group of Frenzy Boars idling around. "Come on. We'll fight one Frenzy Boar for now." Kaito said, as he equips his basic sword. He charges toward the Frenzy Boar with his sword behind him, incoming for a powerful slash. Kaito missed his attack and the Frenzy Boar headbutt him in the chest, causing him to stumble back.

Party:

» Kaito [12/13 HP]

» Mikaria [5/5 HP]

Enemy:

» Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

"Thank you for the reassurement." She spoke softly, then seeing he missed she narrowed her eyes at her foe, the dusty brown mob with ratty fur and a dangerous personality. "I.. Can do this..." She spoke softly hoping that she was able to give herself positivity. And finally, she moved forward... Attempting to hit the opponent. Finally, she was able to hit her enemy. A smile on her face as she returned to Kaito's side. "I hit it!" She spoke of her success.

Party

» Kaito [12/13 HP]

» Mikaria [5/5 HP]

Enemies

» Frenzy Boar [2/5 HP]

Skills

One-Handed Rapier ã€Rank 1】

The player was able to drop the Frenzy Boar's health down low and I took the chance to end its life. "I need to become stronger. So I can leave this hell hole." Kaito reminds himself, as he runs towards the Frenzy Boar. The boar snorts and charges towards him, but Kaito was able to bring his Scimitar in front of him. The Frenzy Boar couldn't stop its velocity, so Kaito cut straight through the boar. "That was quick. You're better than I thought you would be." He said, as the boar disappears.

Party:

» Kaito [12/13 HP]

» Mikaria [5/5 HP]

Enemy:

» Frenzy Boar [0/5 HP] - Dead

She blushed at his statement. "T--Thank you..." She spoke softly before realizing she never introduced herself to him. "S--Sorry.... I completely forgot to introduce myself!" She spoke again, blushing in embarrassment. "I'm Mikaria" She spoke with a slight smile on her face, and putting her palm out in front of herself.

[OOC- Sorry for the shortness >-<]

Kaito gives Mikaria a blank expression and says, "Mikaria, It's nice to meet you. My name is Kaito." He puts his hand out to shake her hand and during through this whole process Kaito never thought about making friends on Aincrad. "Strangers.. We just started as awkward strangers and now we're greeting each other. Is this how people become.. friends?" he thought to himself, but shook the thought.

[OOC]

She lightly shook the hand that was Kaito's. "Do you think I need to learn anything else?" She asked in a soft tone towards Kaito. She wasn't sure if she'd learn all the basics yet, but she was sure she had to befriend Kaito later. "I'm sure there's MUCH more to learn.... If you could help me along the way... That'd be fantastic!" She gave a bright smile towards him and twirled into a small circle and stopped as she smiled back to Kaito. In the sky, there had been shown a virtual grey/white moon, and small white twinkling stars that sparked up the sky at different little points. A smile on her face as she watched another star strike and brush across the sky, A Shooting star!

[OOC- I'll try my best to do longer ones!]

Mikaria wanted to know more about the game, but honestly Kaito had no idea what to do either. "Honestly, that's all I could teach you about the basics. You just need to make sure you survive in this death game." he said. She then asked if he could help her through her adventures and he gave her a grin that only Mitoko has seen. "Most likely I will, but there's one thing you must promise me." Kaito said, as he puts away his Scimitar. "Don't die on me." he looks directly into her eyes, and grabs onto her shoulder. "Promise me, Mikaria." he said, as he slowly lets go.

[OOC]

feeling the tight grip on her shoulder and the sheer dark grasp and the dark look on his face along with that smile... She felt it must be pretty important. So she gave a long and thoughtful nod. "I---I'll do my best to not die..." She spoke softly hoping that he would be happy with her answer. She was glad to have talked to him-- but they seemed a bit awkward together. Being a bit unsure about him, she backed away a little from him once he ungripped her shoulder.

[OOC- Should we leave it here? or continue?]

Kaito slowly lets go of Mikaria's shoulder and gave her a smile that only he would give to Mitoko. "Good. I don't want to hear anything about you dying." he said, feeling a bit better than he was. Kaito felt as if he had to stay and protect her, but he still had to find Mitoko. The two had an awkward tension between each other, but the only reason he felt like that was because he never made any friends before. As Mikaria starts to back away from him, he looked turned his back over to her. "Well. What now?" he said, breaking the awkward silence.

[OOC]

She smiled at Kaito. Knowing she wasn't the best, nor was he, she had a small plan. "How about we end this mission with a friendly duel... I promise no death..." She smiled before giving him a deal request for a friendly duel 5 HP for them both, whoever gets to 0 HP first loses, they will both respawn. Waiting for him to accept she backed up a little making way for two legs, and a bit of moving space.

[OOC- After the duel we shall complete this, sound cool?]

Kaito grins and nods his head towards Mikaria. "Sounds good." he said as he hits the accept button. The counter starts to tick down and Kaito positions himself towards Mikaria, as he equips his Scimitar. Fifty-five seconds later, 5...4...3..2..1. A bell has rung and Kaito took off towards Mikaria, not holding back any of his attacks against her. "Prepare yourself, Mikaria." he thought, as he swung his Scimitar. As the Scimitar reaches closer to Mikaria, she was able to evade his attack.

» Kaito [5/5 HP]

» Mikaria [5/5 HP]

[OOC]

Seeing that he missed, she had a gap to get through. Grinning, she sprinted forward hoping to get an good attack in. Seeing that she could get in, she did fastly moving towards the player and trying to stab him with the blade. Hoping to quickly hit her foe... Though she was shy, she hoped to know that she could try, yet not... Kinda give up on this. Trying to win-- and not make a fool of herself. Yet also not trying to make her lose Kaito in anyway what-so-ever. Quickly managing to hit him, his HP went down two slivers. A small celebration dance, then she continued. Returning to her side of the 'arena'.

» Kaito [3/5 HP]

» Mikaria [5/5 HP]

⥠One-Handed Rapier ã€Rank 1】

Mikaria was able to send Kaito's health bar towards the yellow zone. He held onto his injury, but quickly grinned to show know pain towards his opponent. "No good. I won't be able to win this duel under these circumstances." Kaito thought to himself, as he charges towards Mikaria. He swung his Scimitar, attempting to slash her chest. His blade didn't make contact with her, so he leaped back to safety as he regain his footing. "This is not a good day for me." he mumbles to himself.

» Kaito [3/5 HP]

» Mikaria [5/5 HP]

Seeing him miss once more, She smiled. Wanting to win this of course, she had a chance... "Feel Confident-- Mikaria." Her conscious spoke... before.. She ended up raising that silver-green glowing blade of the rapier's as she sprinted ahead attempting to get at least a good hit on him. Seeing that she hit him she looked at him, seeing him to explode into millions of crystals... then respawn as she ran after the newly spawned figure... She hugged him. "Good game... Next time I'll let you win..." She smiled before giving him a hug, hoping he'd accept it of course.

» Kaito [-1/5 HP] - K'O

» Mikaria [5/5 HP]

⥠One-Handed Rapier ã€Rank 1】

Kaito unsheathed his scimitar and gave Mikaria a smile. "You won this time, Mikaria." he said, as he looks slightly down. Mikaria then said she'll let him win and smiled at him, also giving him a hug as well. His eyes widen as she gave him that hug and he hugged her back. "That's was a good game." Kaito states, as he slowly lets go of her. The awkward tension felt like it has finally broke, but he still felt like there was still one there. "Well, I guess this is good bye." Kaito said, as he slowly turns around.